[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I have some stubborn acne that wont get fixed, ie: did accutane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: acne.jpg (472 KB, 1989x1849) Image search: [Google]
acne.jpg
472 KB, 1989x1849
If I have some stubborn acne that wont get fixed, ie: did accutane 3 times and still fucked up, I was wondering something I have never tried. If I wore a beanie to be covering my hair every night, then my pillow cases would be less dirty right? Couldn't I avoid face acne that way assuming u get it during the night?
>>
>>10706359
bump
>>
>>10706359
Is that your fat face
>>
>>10706359
if that's you, you might try eating less fats and otherwise greasy food.

maybe try working out as well?

I discovered after beginning a weekly workout regimen back in August that my acne disappeared almost completely in a month
>>
>>10706399
no
>>
>>10706595
post a pic of yourself then, we can't really help if we don't know what we're dealing with
>>
>>10706633
im just asking if a hat would help man
>>
>>10706639
if you havent got cured from 3 rounds of accutane, ask a derm what to do
>>
why are people in america so fucking scared to go to the doctor ? lmao
>>
>>10706359
try inverting your pillow case every night if the oil is a problem

a beanie might help but i imagine it'd get uncomfortable
>>
>>10706958
dude the pillow thing is the most retarded thing that anyone will every say or hear. just stfu with that shit meme retarded phrase and go to a fucking doctor.

i also had acne ( i had 1-2 pimples appearing / week) and after went to the doctor and took a 2month treatment it dissapeared
> no chocolate,juices
> no shitty coffe from vending machines
> no smoking
> dont work with chemicals

go to a fucking doctor and stop asking some virgin ass kids on internet what to do because all they know is to change your pillows ( lmao)
>>
File: mfwfuuuuuck.jpg (35 KB, 480x473) Image search: [Google]
mfwfuuuuuck.jpg
35 KB, 480x473
hey at least you're not this guy.
>>
>>10706966
i feel like he has trouble popping these
>>
>>10706962
that's probably better advice than what i said but he asked about pillows my man

it's not like it's stupid to think that oils on your pillow are going to give you acne lad
>>
>>10706973
I don't...
That poor bastard you hit him in the face with a paddle you've probably popped ten, he starts gushing like a spring.
>>
>>10706951
>accutane is otc
get schools eurotrash
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.