[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drugs/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: n8XtEUh.webm (183 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
n8XtEUh.webm
183 KB, 720x404
What are your vices /fa/?
Mine: cannabis, occasionally dabble in psychedelics. Had great experiences on LSD and might try 4-AcO DMT soon.
>>
Infrequent MDMA use and more oftenly Armodafinil
>>
>>10706315
How were your MDMA experiences?
>>
>>10706305
Cannabis, magic, LSD and DMT.
>>
Use marijuana daily.
Mdma and cocaine weekly.
Pain killers, muscle relaxants, and benzos anytime they're available.
>>
>>10706305

opiates will always be a crutch for me

but you if you want to lead a "productive" life, stick to weed and alcohol on the off hours and you'll be fine
>>
>>10706319
Amazing.
First time was with a close group of my 5-6 best friends, sitting in my apartment listening to trance at first, then some more interesting audio which I can't remember right now.

Second time I rolled by myself and gave myself leg and forearm massages during the peak of my muscle soreness after gym and did yoga/stretching to music for the 5 or so hours.

Ever since then I've just rolled with my fwb and either smashed or had d&m's.
>>
>>10706319
>>10706446
I should state that everything was tested to ensure it's legitimacy beforehand
>>
File: 1395342907502.png (3 KB, 528x444) Image search: [Google]
1395342907502.png
3 KB, 528x444
>>10706305
>What are your vices /fa/?
none
>>
>>10706305
Caffeine and sweets.

I'm lame.
>>
>>10706446

first time i took molly was at this house i just moved into

the apartment downstairs was throwing a party, my neighbor (also an opiate addict) who made a lot of money off online gambling, bought the whole party legit molly.

over 20+ college kids rolling their balls off

good times....
>>
cigarettes, coffe and alcohol, none of that dope shit for me (only because i have had psychotic episodes from psychadelics in the past and i don't want to relive that)
>>
drinking

and lots of it

help me /fa/mily
>>
>>10706470
I sorta relate to this. I had a major panic attack when I got high and the next few times I kept spiraling and now I can't do anything but drink beer. anxiety has been off the charts. it sucks.
>>
pcp, ketamine and alcohol mostly
>>
>>10706467
sounds amazing senpai
>>
>>10706474

Got that as well, fucking mindcrushing anxiety from weed. made the mistake of trying LSD. Sent me off the deep end for a few weeks. Never try anything harder if you get that from weed, could wreck you
>>
Cigarettes
>>
MXE, it's incredible
>>
>>10706480

it was a quintessential college experience that's for sure. too bad my addiction got the best of me

there are so many avenues of life it's redundant to even say, but seriously cherish these moments you have "alone with friends"

one day you'll need to grow up and assimilate into the workforce

some obviously are an exception, but for the most part most of us will go on to lead extraordinary ordinary lives.
>>
>>10706507
fuck off
>>
>>10706522

no u
>>
>>10706305

heroic dose mushrooms 1 or 2 times a year
dmt to taste

kava for anxious days

keeps me fresh m8
>>
Weed and nbome occasionally
>>
File: smug yellow man.png (18 KB, 757x743) Image search: [Google]
smug yellow man.png
18 KB, 757x743
>drugs
degenerates, the lot of you
>>
Weed most days

Drink pretty rarely, usually new years and a few big weekends

Psychedelics and ecstasy a couple times a year
>>
>>10706364
You're going to age very fast and die early
>>
Weed most days. Poppy tea once or twice a week. DXM every week or two.
>>
>>10706510
This was way to real for me at 2:30 on a Friday coming off of acid
>>
>>10706470
Are you me? I had a ~3 month long psychotic episode from smoking pot. Started hearing voices and thinking god was talking to me. It's weird because I smoked pot frequently for about 6 years prior to that.

Anyways coffee and cigarettes daily. Alcohol 3-6x week. Coke when I can afford it and mdma when my friends want to bug out but we're collectively broke.
>>
h is the best drug

//thread
>>
>>10706899
yea if you wanna hit absolute rock bottom. to float on a cloud of warmth and happiness and nothing else matters; that sounds terrible
>>
where my ketamine family at?
>>
Coffee/caffeine pills, Xanax, occasional sip or two of alcohol

Everything else makes me absolutely fucking anxious. I've only gotten high a handful of times but those were probably the most nerve-wracking times I've had recently
>>
xanax, love/hate it
>>
>>10706350
ma nigga, would you say psychedelics has changed you as a person. If so, how?
>>
File: 1444741561717.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1444741561717.gif
179 KB, 375x375
sugar and cigs and alcohol with friends
>>
all drugs are subservient to opiates

but I ruined my life taking them*

so now it's the methadone clinic errday

*life was mostly ruined anyway
>>
Druuugs oh man LMAO

DUDE

DRUGS
>>
>>10706305
Tried 2CB, was a shit tier pill so I didn't end up feeling anything. And 4FMP, which was cool. The feeling wasn't so noticable but at the same time it was... Also I was really clear during the entire buzz, I loved that.
>>
hash, xanax, adderall.
>>
>>10706305
Cigarettes, alcohol, and unprotected sex
>>
XANAX
>>
>>10706305
cigarettes and alcohol regularly

mdma and cocaine occasionally

cocaine and alcohol combined equates in destruction which is my favourite release
>>
>>10706947
beng 16
>>
marijuana makes me depressed

i haven't tried any others, and i don't intend to

drugs don't seem useful to me, and i don't want my decisions now to follow me into the future
>>
weed maybe 1-2 times a week

adderall when i need it, a few times a month

lsd or shrooms on the first sunday of every month
>>
>>10706350
the golden drugs
>>
>>10706702
>nbome
ayyyy
>>
>>10706305
Weed in its many variations, used to smoke daily but I haven't smoked in a few weeks

Alcohol a couple times a week

I've done 25-I and 25-c about 3 times each

I've done lsd once but I'd do it more often if I could

And I smoke cigs
>>
I smoke cigars occasionally, when friends are in town.
>>
>>10706305
cigs and yu gi oh
>>
>>10708449
also hugs
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.