[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catholiccore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: smoking_cardinals_zps054d9ed8.jpg (68 KB, 666x429) Image search: [Google]
smoking_cardinals_zps054d9ed8.jpg
68 KB, 666x429
Can Catholic Priests be Effay? Is it possible to wear Catholic robes without actually looking like a priest? Give me inspo /fa/
>>
File: FrockCoat.jpg (50 KB, 361x507) Image search: [Google]
FrockCoat.jpg
50 KB, 361x507
inspo
>>
File: roman-cassock.jpg (249 KB, 1600x1062) Image search: [Google]
roman-cassock.jpg
249 KB, 1600x1062
>>
>>10706223
Catholics are creepy rapists, not to mention HYPOCRTICAL

fuck chatolicism
>>
Catholicism is like a penis

it's okay to have one

but it doesn't mean it should be shoved into a boy's asshole

#fuckcatholics
>>
File: priest_Flickr_PavalHadzinski.jpg (143 KB, 634x425) Image search: [Google]
priest_Flickr_PavalHadzinski.jpg
143 KB, 634x425
>>
cahtolics aren't fa by any means

just look at all the mexicans and filipinos

and the church supports these dirty brown niggers
>>
>>10706237
This is the face of a child molester

but i cannot hate him because he was probably anally fingerbanged by a priest when he wa a boy

but he is only renewing the circle of violence
>>
>>10706235
Did you really just make this post, anon?

Holy fuck, I hate saying this, but this is literally straight off of Reddit. I don't like Catholicism either, but you sound like a fucking faggot
>>
>>10706223
"For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world. The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever."
>>
>>10706274
If you can't handle the heat get the fuck out of my kitchen
>>
>>10706230
>>10706233
this is way /fa/

i think it is because you are designated in my eyes as a member of the clergy, which is a position far for admirable than any sort of fashion
>>
>>10706297
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYjqm9HIGtQ
literally you
>>
>>10706235
cringe

everything you just said all the way to the hashtag is just pure cringe
>>
>>10706306
>>10706308
>brainwashed catholics in denial
where did the priest touch you?
>>
>>10706311

>all of this damage control trying to justify an autistic post
>>
>>10706235
fuck off reddit
>>
this whole thread is cancer
>>
>>10706311
Not even a Catholic lel horrible attempt trying to recover xDD
>>
File: bleh.jpg (69 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
bleh.jpg
69 KB, 960x540
All black and holiness go well together
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.