[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the design is good (and you listen to it) , is it okay to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 808x808) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 808x808
If the design is good (and you listen to it) , is it okay to wear band shirt?
>>
Yes
But op pic isnt good design
>>
>>10705084
I think It's pretty good.
>>
>>10705085
No it's pure evil.
>>
>wearing shirts
what is this pleb shit
>>
>>10705076
that shirt doesn't look bad
especially on account of being the most /fa/ band of all time.
>>
No. Only if you are associated with the band, like you are a sound guy for their tour or something.
>>
I think as long as the logo isn't too big. I own an AC/DC shirt that's kinda faded, and it goes great with casual wear.
>>
I love Boards of Canada but don't really like that shirt.
>>
>>10705076
i like that shirt
not everything has to be a statement
if you wear that out of the house and the rest of your outfit is (Y) then it will work.
>>
>>10705225
>AC/DC
>>
>>10705076
Boards of Canada is a good duo anyway. Who cares mate wear it
>>
File: boardsofcanadawhiteringer.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
boardsofcanadawhiteringer.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>10705076
posting superior aesthetic
>>
File: opn shirts.jpg (416 KB, 1440x1000) Image search: [Google]
opn shirts.jpg
416 KB, 1440x1000
I got these at OPN's show in seattle

pretty fucking neato
>>
>>10705671
vote for is numero uno
>>
man I wish boc's merch was as /fa/ as their music and album covers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.