[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fa/, /fit/ here. I've received a new job, but it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: catstretching.jpg (115 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
catstretching.jpg
115 KB, 1200x627
Hey /fa/, /fit/ here. I've received a new job, but it is per diem so I'll be keeping my old one as well. The dress code between the two is profoundly different, from ragtag retail to business casual.

What is a good place to browse messenger bags? I need one to take to my first job with all of my second's essenails. I want to be able to store a laptop and folded dress shirt/khaki without too much wrinkle. Is that even viable for a messenger bag?

Secondary question, people have said I could get away with black Van's with business casual because it matches my sarcastic personality. I'm too fearful of browsing shoes so if someone could just point me in the right direction of the modern look that'll be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Pic almost related, my coworker wears business capris, which blew my mind.
>>
Lurk more and post questions like this in the fuccboi general, the board is bad enough without people like you asking us to be your personal stylist.
>>
>>10705007
I get the whole personal request bit, but is it too much trouble to segue the OP into a broader discuss of business casual? It's not on the catalog.
>>
>Secondary question, people have said I could get away with black Van's with business casual because it matches my sarcastic personality. I'm too fearful of browsing shoes so if someone could just point me in the right direction of the modern look that'll be greatly appreciated, thanks.

wow this is the cringiest shit i've read in a long time. if you could go ahead and keep posting fucking ridiculous and embarrassing shit like this for my entertainment, that'd be great thanks
>>
>>10705067
> half of post is an acceptance of what others perceive
> later disregarded by the OP himself
> last half of post is a humble request
> this response

I never understand why /fa/ thinks their edginess comes naturally.
>>
>>10705110

>humble request

HEY IF YOU COULD GO AHEAD AND HOLD MY HAND AND DO EVERYTHING FOR ME, THAT'LL BE MUCH APPRECIATED SPORT
>>
Yes, a disclosure of incompetence is inherently humbling.
>>
op, people here mad rude but they're right
gotta learn how to ask shit
instead of asking this entire thing with a backstory nobody cares about, you could have just posted
>w2c messenger bag
or
>w2c effay messenger bags around (budget)
then maybe looked around a sneaker thread and lurked or asked there too
black sneakers are literally everywhere though so just look
could just go full meme and get stan smiths senpai
>>
>>10705231
I meant asking that greentexted shit in fuccboi general, not in its own thread
>>
>>10704999
just get brown and black oxford shoes
>>
If you're worried about wrinkle just carry a portable steamer/iron in the bag and change in a cafe washroom.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.