[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying gf michael kors heels. Cant decide. Need advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 61sH1Bt0CDL._UY600_.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
61sH1Bt0CDL._UY600_.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
Buying gf michael kors heels. Cant decide. Need advice.
>>
File: 61zJMMsqVfL._UY600_.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
61zJMMsqVfL._UY600_.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>10703946
>>
1st ones
>>
>>10703954
All i needed to hear thanks.
>>
>>10703946
>buying fake fast-fashion overpriced

not even once
>>
>>10703981
Wat
>>
>>10703981
How can you come to the conclusion they are fake
>>
>>10704024
They are rip-offs of designer clothing. The quality is horrible and they look cheap.

Buy them if you like, not like I care.
>>
>>10704028
So you're saying the brand as a whole? All i know is she buys a lot of michael kors stuff, and these shoes are around $100.
>>
>>10704032
You can buy the same shoes for $30 without the MK logo.

Or you can find some Just Cavalli sandals on sale for $160 (check yoox). Or if you don't have the money for that you can buy her nothing at all, and stop fueling a trash industry.
>>
>>10704067
so michael kors is hated that much here, or is it hated everywhere in the fashion community? Im not a basement dwelling neckbeard, but i dont frequent /fa/ too much, so i appreciate any feedback as you're educating me.
>>
>>10704740
it's a fine present for someone who takes a superficial interest in fashion and i mean that without condescension. mk isn't the greatest but it's quite popular and if she buys it a lot she'll probably appreciate the gift.
>>
>>10704067
lmao I take it your gf left you for someone who can afford to buy MK
>>
can confirm MK sucks, but hey if it'll make your gf happy might as well..

anyways, coming from a female perspective, second pair are much better. cleaner and more versatile. top pair screams "mom at a fancy dinner cruise"
>>
>>10704740
MK is just another brand on a long, looooooong list of department store/mallcore brand names that charge a big premium for a subpar products that range from mediocre-looking to downright tacky. The more I see MK stuff the more I think that it tends toward the latter. People flock to these brands on the sole merit of them being "designer", though they're pretty fucking far from it.

With all that said, if MK heels are what she's said that she's wanted, get them for her for sure. I think most normal people would appreciate these and just see them as "high fashion" items anyway. I'd aim for the second pair. The lack of gold-colored ornaments makes it less stupidly tacky.

However, if she's never expressed a direct interest in this brand, and this is what you chose of your own volition, I'd strongly suggest for you to reconsider. like ffs APC is having a MASSIVE sale right now
>>
>>10703981
What's wrong with you lmao
>>
lol pls dont buy her michael kors, that's a shit brand, buy her something better and heck, maybe teach her a bit about what makes a shoe good, especially when it comes to wearing heels
if you dont have the money, buy consignment
itll be worth it. just dont go cheap when it comes to shoes
>>
>>10704924
>buy her something better
>maybe teach her a bit about what makes a shoe good

I'd say buy her lube and teach her ass OP.
>>
Just buy her the MK heels that she'll enjoy instead of coming home with a brand she doesn't even know about while you lecture on how MK is a company that feeds off hype slaves while she looks at you like you're insane.

I like the 1st ones btw, best of luck man.
>>
>not lubuoitons
>not zanottis
>not jimmy choos
Step it up op
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.