[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Budget Footwear General - /bfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: huarache.jpg (19 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
huarache.jpg
19 KB, 460x460
Welcome to Budget Footwear General - /bfg/. This thread is about footwear that doesn't break the bank.

>What footwear is discussed here?

Any and all footwear (all sexes) up to 170$ or 150€ respectively, including replicas.

>What topics are discussed here?

Cop or not, where to cop - any type of query, any type of inspo, any type of information.

>What is not discussed here?

Footwear that is over 170$ or 150€, or apparel. Please see the appropriate generals for that: pastebin.com/1TxNV2ty

>What are the most common brands discussed here? (Alphabetically)

Adidas, Asics (Onitsuka Tiger), Converse, Dr Martens, Fila, New Balance, Nike, Reebok, Vans

>Where can I buy budget footwear?

6pm – 6pm.com
Amazon – amazon.com
Asos – asos.com
Bodega Store – shop.bdgastore.com
Colette - colette.fr
Snipes – snipes.com
Spartoo – spartoo.com
Zalando – zalando.com

>Are there any relevant infographics about footwear?

Yes, please check imgur.com/a/MeNwx/all

>Any questions, or ideas how to improve the OP?

Please feel free to contact [email protected]. You can find this entire OP at pastebin.com/CbE3Z0TZ
>>
please don't wear huaraches
>>
guess I'll ask again

Is there any footwear in this range made in a first-world nation? I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything. I just want to know the options.
>>
>>10702701

What's actually wrong with them, other than 'muh chavs' and 'muh played out' ??

I've barely seen them at all in Aus
>>
File: adidas_superstar_w_b35832_gross.jpg (174 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
adidas_superstar_w_b35832_gross.jpg
174 KB, 1000x1000
For other price ranges see:

>>10702572
>>10702532
>>
>>10702715
"Yellow Cab" are made in Portugal. For about 100€.
But they are godawful, some of the worst shoes I've ever seen. They made only one good model and I have it. Good shoe. Don't find it anywhere, though.
>>
>>10702616
W2c a decent pair of boots for the Winter?
>>
>>10702807
Jesus Christ you weren't joking.
Thanks for the info anyway.
>>
>>10702832
In which country do you live?
When you say winter, do you mean ice and salt and grit?
>>
>>10702834
meant for >>10702819
>>
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 1920x1440
>>10702616
just copped for 120. hope they pan out.
>>
>>10702834
USA north east PA b.
Can get fairly ugly lol
>>
>>10702854
You might want to consider reaching up above your current price range just a bit and go for LL bean. They definitely don't have the best boots in the industry, but people consider their boots to be the hands-down best in their price point.
>>
am i a pleb for wanting to buy more than 6 colorways of stan smith. they might not be my fav shoes,but hell they are versatile.
>>
>>10702944
what the fuck
do you have a different colored shirt + pants combo for every day of a month/
>>
>>10702930
How do Docs hold up do you know
>>
>>10702967
You can both ask your question in this thread, and in >>10690071 so you get the most responses. (Be sure to change the formulation a little though, because you can't post duplicate replies)

As long as you don't create a seperate thread, everything is perfectly considerate.
>>
>>10702944
yes is the answer
>>
can someone post info on those mint clarks that were posted a few days ago. they look pretty nice.
>>
>>10702967
I recall some minnesota anon said that they weren't very suited to winter, but they held up a lot better than he expected anyway
currently, their non-made-in-britain boots have an awful reputation, and the ones that are are pretty fairly above this price range
please excuse the reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/BuyItForLife/comments/2ypsgg/doc_martens_are_definitely_not_bifl_anymore/
https://www.reddit.com/r/BuyItForLife/comments/3ejfwi/my_2nd_pair_of_doc_martens_is_a_big/
https://www.reddit.com/r/BuyItForLife/comments/34i3d2/bifl_review_dr_martens_for_life_boots_one_year_on/
you might not care if they don't last long, and if not, go ahead, but personally I'd rather throw my money at something that'll last.
>>
>>10702846
w2c for 120??
>>
File: sneaks1.jpg (747 KB, 1024x4597) Image search: [Google]
sneaks1.jpg
747 KB, 1024x4597
Infographics have been added to the imgur. If you have any more infographics on shoes, please post them here.
>>
>>10703065
>tfw I could have bought those CP's for 190 in teal color

i kinda regret it desu
>>
>>10703009
ln-cc with the coupon code m8
>>
Can someone suggest me a good shoe under 120 from amazon? I might just buy some stan smiths since amazon is overpriced with decent shoes

Looking for some black shoes
>>
>>10703065
what imgur senpai?
>>
I wanted to get some black sperries but I don't want to be associated with fraternities at my university.
Are there any other shoes that can be worn formally and semi-formally?
>>
>>10703090
whats the coupon code buddy
>>
>>10703122
The one in the OP
>>
>>10703144
XTRA20PROMOP is what it copies as, if that doesn't work go to promopro
>>
>>10702616
I always loved the huarache silo, but they just don't look right on feet. Same with foamposites. They look cool.. But not as clothing
>>
>>10703128
I can't imagine sperries being worn formally at all. Are we thinking of the same kind? The ugly-ass mocc toe boat shoes?

The only shoe that I know for sure is formal is the oxford. I don't think they translate well outside of that unless you wear suits all the time. Derbies do semi-formal perfectly, but aren't considered formal for whatever reason.
>>
I-is there a cool looking white or grey high boot that I can get for under 100$?

I'm a faggot and I want to do a lunar inspired thing, but y3 warrior is out of my price range
>>
>>10703294
$100 is a bit too limiting.
Do you think sage or light tan could pass for grey?
http://www.danner.com/product/military/#order=price&dir=asc
Danner has a great reputation for its mainline made in America boots. I'm not sure how well-regarded the cheaper, imported ones are.

If you can go black instead, their police boots look downright mean.
>>
Someone was talking about getting AF1 Lows for as low as $50 recently.
I can't remember where it was, could someone please help me out?
>>
Does anyone have a picture of the shoe effay collectively created??
>>
>>10703372
Kek I need a sauce on this . I just bought mine for 65 and I thought that was a deal
>>
>>10703399
Actually I think he said something about having an employee discount. Where did you get yours from?
>>
>>10703404
Wss. They have some coupon where you get 25 off if you spend 90 or something along the lines of that . Nike.com sold the mids for 67 which is a steal desu just a few days ago
>>
>>10703355
Thanks dude, those actually look quite good. Comparable to Nike sfb almost in style. It's just that I can't really spend a lot. I could settle fora used pair.

As for black boots, I already have a pair of palladiums that I like. I was just looking for something a bit more tech inspired and in lighter colors. Thanks for the link dude.
>>
>>10702616
Suck a dick
>>
>>10703065
nike elite soles are slippery as fuck at wet surfaces
>>
>>10702779
If you live there than they're fine
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.