[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys! What do you think of my new jacket that I ordered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Hey guys! What do you think of my new jacket that I ordered from one of those Chinese sites. This one from sammydress.com. Surprisingly good imo. What do you thinks? A sophisticated look for me!
>>
This is terrible b8, OP.
>>
b8 do not reply
>>
>>10702345
would talk about atheism with / 10
>>
>>10702348
No I think it's actually not that bad. I had it to school and it was good, my friends even said I looked cool.. So there m8
>>
>>10702345

Nice.
You need to get a shirt with lace collar and cuffs to lift it to the next level.
>>
File: Happy Black Kid.jpg (20 KB, 202x280) Image search: [Google]
Happy Black Kid.jpg
20 KB, 202x280
Hello!

I'd like to offer you my rating, please, thankyou!

I'll rate you 38.5 points
Sophistication: 11.2 Points
Style & Finesse: 2.9 Points
Elegancy: 3.923 points
Sexappeal : -1 Point for faciel hare
Hair points: Hair points
20 Points - Jacket points

Congratulations and thankyou for you contributione to the bord!

- Happy Fashion Guy
>>
>>10702376
Oh thank you!
>>
>>10702376
Wait my facial hair?? Just wait I'll grow it out to an epic beard I just shaved it in that picture>>10702376
>>
>>10702345

Holy kek, JUST
>>
>>10702345
Fuck off Fabrizio
>>
>>10702567
>When I enter the conference room with this one am sure the Group MD will even change the meetings agenda and put this item on first priority. This is captain staff stuff. I feel so great to have ordered on this site and already spreading the word around Swaziland about SammyDress

http://m.sammydress.com/m-review-a-view_review-goods_id-1471078.htm?page=3
>>
This guy's got it.
>>
>>10702581
The Bo$$ BOSS is HeRe
>>
>>10702567
>>
>>10702345
>balmain
>>
>>10703180
>>10703180
What the heck my facebook
>>
>>10703180
Ti conosco????
>>
>>10703225
Sei molto famoso, figlio di schifosa.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.