[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /fa wear when pumping the iron at the local gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: bicep.jpg (231 KB, 1939x1909) Image search: [Google]
bicep.jpg
231 KB, 1939x1909
what does /fa wear when pumping the iron at the local gym?
>>
File: wulong.jpg (18 KB, 268x300) Image search: [Google]
wulong.jpg
18 KB, 268x300
You don't need clothes when your body is your gym.

calisthenics = /fa/
weightlifting = dumb
>>
File: 1432500469018.jpg (93 KB, 655x800) Image search: [Google]
1432500469018.jpg
93 KB, 655x800
>>10702130
>>
>>10702154
>weightlifting = dumb
Enjoy being a stick.
>>
>>10702589
You're on a fashion forum you primitive dumb ape
Being big and adding mass is objectively not /fa. Take a look at any fashion show or runway collection. Why do you think designers pick skinny people? Because that's what their clothes look best on.
You can't be fit and fa
>>
>>10702154
only fa excercise is running. or I guess maybe some core stuff. but having a bmi over 18.5 isn't fa
>>
>>10702130
The only stuff I'm insistent on is (1) a cotton tank top and (2) either running shoes or lifting shoes. The former is because technical fabrics make it more difficult to get friction with the bar when doing squats, and the latter is because I'm either running or doing heavy fucking weight lifting, and both require treating my feet right.

The gym shorts I wear are just kinda whatever/who cares.
>>
>>10702600
you can be skinny and still be muscular you know. in fact, skinny and muscular is what most people who lift look like. but keep telling yourself whatever you need to tell yourself to continue being lazy
>>
>>10702600
I hope, for your sake, that you don't actually hold these beliefs.

Anyway, most people wear cuffed joggers, flat - soled sneakers and the tightest shirt possible.
>>
>>10702614
not lazy, I go on runs and do core exercises very often. Not to mention walking a lot everyday
We have different definitions of skinny.
>>
typically an oversized white t shirt and arcteryx running shorts. Nike fly knit racers for the kicks, but shoes generally don't matter if you're doing stationary lifts and aren't clumsy af
>>
>>10702608
Hey PB, how's your ankle mobility?
>>
>>10702600
/fit never learns
give up
>>
>>10702600
>>>10702589 (You)
>You're on a fashion forum you primitive dumb ape
Typical non aesthetic response.
>Being big and adding mass is objectively not /fa.
Ottermode looks great in good clothes
>Take a look at any fashion show or runway collection. Why do you think designers pick skinny people? Because that's what their clothes look best on.
Because most people won't bother modeling if they're huge and most models won't bother getting aesthetic.
>>
>>10702622
fair enough, point remains though, most people who lift aren't meat heads or excessively bulky at all, they just look healthy skinny rather than malnourished skinny
>>
>>10702630
>most models won't bother getting aesthetic.
LMAO
>>
>>10702614
This guy gets it.
>>
>>10702631
>they just look healthy skinny rather than malnourished skinn
>tfw you have body dysmorphia and the only people you view as skinny are underweight skeletons
>>
>>10702130

imo both body types can look good, you just have to know if it works for you + if you feel good about it. there's no one single body type for everyone.
>>
>>10702130

depends on the day desu. start from the shoes and go up.

when i do upper-body lifts i can wear more fashionable shoes since i'm not squatting or deadlifting or doing cleans. i will *think* about wearing a tank but it's usually a form-fitting medium or a free L shirt that's tight around the shoulders, arm, and neck but loose around the waist.

when i am working legs and actually need athletic shoes i'll wear joggers, tights, or short shorts and pair accordingly.

i'm actually jacked (5'10, 190 - 200)
>>
>>10702244
kek'd
>>
>>10703529
>jacked

M8 those stats just say your fat.
>>
>>10702625
>Hey PB, how's your ankle mobility?
It was shit for a long time until I began to work on it. I actually think it had a lot to do with my bad squat form back in the day.
>>
>>10703553
could be jacked, idk

I'm like 6'2, 180, sorta built, but also have a decent bit of fat

5'9 at 190 could be a jacked motherfucker, or like you said, pretty chunky
>>
rick
i started lifting weights because i wanted to look good wearing rick
went from anorexic to constantly wanting to get bigger
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.