[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
makeover help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 4hd3.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
4hd3.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
pls help, I'm not that happy with my look, how can I improve it based on this?
Also, I have no idea which shoes to get, need boots and low ones, suggestions highly appreciated
>>
pls
>>
fuccboi general
>>
>>10701041
what makes it fuccboi?
>>
>>10701589
>what makes it fuccboi?
lurk moar,pls
>>
>>10701752
is this guy 12

>>10700851
w2c coat
>>
File: Fwdoyzg.jpg (58 KB, 635x799) Image search: [Google]
Fwdoyzg.jpg
58 KB, 635x799
>>10700851

- fuccboi general is a thread for stuff like this, in other words this doesn't "deserve" it's own thread.
- considering you practically only posted a photo of a mediocre fit there isn't much to help with. you have to put in more effort if you want answers with effort.

- lastly, nobody will be able to give you a true "makeover", because it's subjective and it depends on the person. what you need to do is lurk, which means that you can just passively read the threads, observe what people shit on and what people think is good. create a folder on your computer, call it "inspo" and save all the photos that you like.

once you have a grasp of what's good and what's not good, you should also have a decently sized inspo-folder which you can head to for guidance on where you want to go. THEN you can get on with your makeover. trust me on this one, don't try and alter anything, it wont work.
>>
>>10701589
you're a boi who wants to get fucced by a cock in the ass = fuccboi
>>
>>10701776
>posting celebs

Literally cancer. Literally just going into the SLP store and "give me whatever".

Celebs ruined fashion.
>>
File: 1444018951469.jpg (3 MB, 3528x5293) Image search: [Google]
1444018951469.jpg
3 MB, 3528x5293
>>10701780
sounds like the type of guy who'd say "it's literally just going to the gym" to somebody with good aesthetics

who's really the cancer here?
>>
>>10701758
coat is a thrift store find without tag, but it was almost new and I see people wearing it all the time...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.