[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /fa/, got a question for you. This is my first leather jacket
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: DSC_2166.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1330) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2166.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1330
hey /fa/, got a question for you.

This is my first leather jacket and I just want your opinion if I should of bought a size smaller or is this size good? It's size 36 btw.

pic related.
>>
>>10700360
It's too big actually
Next time post questions like this in fuccboi general
>>
File: DSC_2175.jpg (1 MB, 800x1203) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2175.jpg
1 MB, 800x1203
>>10700360
>>
>>10700362
alright, thanks
>>
>>10700360
>should of
>>
>>10700365
Yeah definitely too big in the shoulders/chest you should have gone a size down
And the only decent Adicts album is Songs of Praise
>>
>>10700373
Yea, I hear ya.
>>
>>10700360
>>10700365
Nature posuer?
>>
>>10700360
>>10700365
Looks good honestly
Could have maybe even sized down cause leather stretches over time but the fit is good lad
>>
>>10700360
>should of
>>
>>10700360
Classic fit, some like it, some don't. Where did you get the higher rise jeans?
>>
>>10700783
They were a gift but my aunt is a tailor so she fixed them for me. It's kinda loose on the waist but the legs are skinny.

Thanks !
>>
>>10700737
Thanks !
>>
>>10700737
I agree with this entirely.

The fit is solid and classic. The style right now is to go a bit slimmer, but that trend might die, and it's a smarter move for you to stick to something that fits well and will continue to do so fashionably for some time.
>>
>>10701048
Wow, something Bateman said that I agree with
>>
>>10701048
>The style right now is to go a bit slimmer, but that trend might die, and it's a smarter move for you to stick to something that fits well and will continue to do so fashionably for some time.
Or maybe go with the kinda fit he likes the best and not be a faggot trendhopper?
Sometimes you attempt so hard to be contrarian to /fa/ you literally are just the same as some of the idiots here.
>>
>>10700360
Pretty nice man, where did you get it? also did you put those pins/patches whatever you call them on yourself or did you buy the jacket along with them?
>>
>>10700360
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.