[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Classics or wire-frame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
I can't decide which. I like the Mavericks/aviators drawing more focus to the lenses, but feel like I'd prefer the thicker frames just to feel more confident that they won't break.

Colors not related, just showing an example of the classics.
>>
pls /fa/ I want to buy these tonight I just can't decide on which style.
>>
Classics shape.

Aviator style frames are more difficult to pull off. The frames you posted are hideous.
>>
File: I can't into fashion.png (109 KB, 699x361) Image search: [Google]
I can't into fashion.png
109 KB, 699x361
>>10700203
Thanks anon. Actually let me see if I can just copy the image for the frames I was looking at.
>>
File: Glasssses.png (1 MB, 718x417) Image search: [Google]
Glasssses.png
1 MB, 718x417
Alternatively, these:
>>
File: Mavericks.png (1008 KB, 692x372) Image search: [Google]
Mavericks.png
1008 KB, 692x372
/fa/ pls.
Oh also the mavericks I had in mind.
>>
File: Skin example.png (3 MB, 2448x1264) Image search: [Google]
Skin example.png
3 MB, 2448x1264
>>10700203
Friendly anon to be the only one to reply, which of these three?
I'm a black guy so I guess think medium brown for the skin this will be against.
>>
One last bump before I head to bed/buy whatever I guess.
>>
Bought >>10700223
Good night.
>>
>>10700488
Sad to say this board isn't your style or right for you. Those glasses absolutely scream trailer trash. Disgusting. Pls reconsider and lastly, post ur face. Without knowing your face type, any advice for glasses are unfounded
>>
>>10700514
Nah, it's too late for that.
No returns and all that jazz, plus they started shipping while I was asleep.

Besides I've asked for days and gotten little in the way of actual recommendations from here. I just wanted some sunglasses that looked okay.

Thanks anyway, though.
>>
>>10700758
we can't compensate for your lack of style, looks like absolute shit

stupid niggers
>>
>>10700789
I'll admit I'm not stylish nor have I ever been, though glasses wouldn't change the rest of me anyway. I just didn't want to get outright bad ones.
>>
>>10700806
well they're outright bad

what the fuck are you even doing here?

/fa/ isn't your personal sylist, if you want to get "stylish" lurk more nigger maybe you'll lose your nigger taste
>>
>>10700789
u sound salty
>I bet ur probably a fag
>>
>>10700807
I've seen the catalog on /fa/ and don't particularly care much for anything listed; my usual attire is just a tee shirt and many varieties of the same shorts, with flip-flops as Standard Operating Footwear

I don't intend to stay on /fa/ outside of this one instance of purchasing sunglasses.

Thanks anyway.
>>
>>10700810
I dunno, Anon. Maybe he's just more invested in this than I am.

Fashion is kind of like Spanish to me. I'm aware of its existence, it's important to a large amount of people, and knowing it would probably be at least useful in a professional setting.

But despite knowing this, I never got Rosetta Stone.
>>
>>10700276
what are these called? i reallly like the orange glass part but im not sure what to call them when i go to eyewear stores.
>>
>>10700842
They're from the website Sungod.co

They're listed on the site as Classics. You can pick your lenses and colors on the site.

Outside of this particular company website, I don't know what that style of glasses is called.
>>
I personally like wireframes better but thats because of how much hipsters have exhausted thick frames. Both look classic but I get called a hipster enough so theres no point in exacerbating that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.