[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/ feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>become /fa/ and begin to become /fit/
>realize i'm not attracted to 99% of women because roasties, fat, stupid, or some combination of the three
>>
get over yourself
>>
>>10699754
this.

and fuck back off to /r9k/

>roasties
l ma o
>>
>become /fa/ and /fit/
>still don't know how to talk to people

Is there an infograph on how to become /soc/ that I can read?
>>
>>10699764
>/soc/

Nonono don't go there if you want to be social
>>
>>10699749
>tfw meet lots of nice attractive girls that aren't stupid, fat or boring at university
>tfw have no clue why neckbeards like you complain about not being able to find a gf
I'm gay so that may change how girls act around me, but still I know there are so many gf worthy girls out there
>>
>>10699774
unless these girls are your friends, you might not know them enough, and being gay isnt being the best judge of sexual character for the other gender
>>
>>10699749
Iktf b r o
>>
>>10699749
I'm glad you dress yourself well and are taking care of your personal fitness. That's good. You're not full of yourself, like the others are saying, but rather you are full of cynicism which was brought on from your time on 4chan. This cynicism, although healthy every now and then, wears down on your worldview. Suddenly, everything will start looking like shit. You will start alienating yourself from others. You probably already have. And this is why you see the opposite sex as unworthy. There are good girls out there, but you are probably too fucked up to tell the good from the bad.

Citation: Me. I used to be this kind of faggot.
>>
>>10699792
>I'm glad you dress yourself well and are taking care of your personal fitness. That's good. You're not full of yourself, like the others are saying, but rather you are full of cynicism which was brought on from your time on 4chan. This cynicism, although healthy every now and then, wears down on your worldview. Suddenly, everything will start looking like shit. You will start alienating yourself from others. You probably already have. And this is why you see the opposite sex as unworthy. There are good girls out there, but you are probably too fucked up to tell the good from the bad.
>Citation: Me. I used to be this kind of faggot.

seems about right. what changed?
>>
>>10699797
>seems about right. what changed?
When I realized I was 21 and I had nothing to show for it. I had no meaningful relationships. I had very few friends. I haven't dated a girl since highschool. The only girls I've had sex with were just as shitty as me. I realized that aside from nice clothes and haven't an athletic body, there was nothing about me that would qualify as interesting. I was a well dressed, fit, and ultimately uninteresting loser--and I realized all of this in one moment.

What happened? A spark of self awareness.
>>
>>10699826
did you not have any overarching life goals or academic achievement to look forward to? a job?
>>
>>10699780
Most of them aren't my friends, just coworkers, classmates and acquaintances.
>being gay isnt being the best judge of sexual character for the other gender
True, but I can still tell that they are good people, which is important for any relationship to work well.
>>
>>10699837
true, among other things
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x393
>she will never have a crush on u
>>
>>10699846
>she most likely would respond well if I approached her but I don't know how
>>
>>10699836
>did you not have any overarching life goals or academic achievement to look forward to? a job?
But of course! At the time, however, I got too carried away by petty bullshit that was planted in my head. I want to blame my time on 4chan, but that wasn't the only problem. In the end I am accountable for my fuckups. I lost sight of my life goals. My grades dropped. I had internships and jobs as well, and my performance in each position was lackluster.
>>
>>10699863
what's the petty bullshit? cynicism and hatred?
>>
>>10699868
A little cynicism, yes, but it was mostly insecurity.
>>
>>10699877
and after you fixed that insecurity your cynicism suddenly left?
>>
>>10699851
>this
fuck my life family
>>
>>10699749
>>realize i'm not attracted to 99% of women because roasties, fat, stupid, or some combination of the three
Step away from the dating scene and return fresh in like a year. The jadedness - at least on my end - tends to come from too many bad dates.
>>
>>10699881
It's not like I *fixed* my insecurity, I just got over some menial hangups which I made a fuss over back then. That's what they call "Making mountains over molehills". I just realized that my problems aren't that special, because I'm not a special snowflake, therefore I don't have special snowflake problems. Why kill myself over this shit then?

As for the cynicism? I left the house.
>>
>>10699749

what wtf is a roastie. is it someone who is mean or roast you? i get all the memes but this one HAS NOT BEEN EXPLAINED TO ME.
>>
>>10699910
a whore
>>
>>10699902
Thanks. You're probably right, I need to leave the house/uni. Nothing much else to do around here, though. Thanks man, helped me out a ton.
>>
>>10699910
A roastie is a slut. A chick who has taken too many dicks to her poon.

The wear and tear from the dickage does a number on her pussy. What once was supple and pink, has turned dark and loose. This is the roastie: a bruised vagina that loosely resembles Arby's.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 511x428
>>10699887
show pic of yourself Bateman
who are you
how do you have so much experience and knowledge in everything pham
>>
>>10699914
I'm glad I could help. Here's a takeaway message:

>The internet is full of extremes: cynicism, insecurity, hatred--it can be anything. It's your job to take things into moderation.
>>
>>10699924
>show pic of yourself Bateman
It's safe to assume I'm ugly as f

>who are you
Honestly, I've never lied on here about who I am, other than just avoiding details so I don't get stalkers

>how do you have so much experience and knowledge in everything pham
I study and try shit obsessively because I don't have much of a social life
>>
>>10699945
always love seeing your posts on here m8 you've given me some good advice a while back, appreciate it
>>
>>10699749
going on a date with a cute girl that i've been crushing on for the past year or so

it feels nice and she dresses well
>>
File: sad-frog.png (186 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog.png
186 KB, 936x590
>spend all this money on clothing
>havent talked to a girl the whole time ive been in college (3 years)
>have 0 friends
>virgin
>>
>>10699912
>>10699921
its a darker skined girl with nimbles and pus that arent pink u autistic retards, mans learn ur slang from Rosetta stone baka
>>
>>10700029
how can s m h translate to baka meaning fool? weebo overlords dun fucked up
>>
>>10700024
I am becoming you. Please tell me what not to do, unless it's too late.
>>
>>10699921
that doesn't happen to vaginas because they stretch. the average 5 in dick isn't going to affect it if they can push a literal human out of it then go back to normal so this makes zero sense.
>>
>>10700047
I think the meme is referring to the effects of prolonged friction on the labia, not the actual elasticity of the vaginal canal.
>>
>always wanting to buy more clothes
>>
>>10699749
>lift
>become /fa/
>women start noticing and talking to me
>realize I stop giving a shit, and want to focus more on my hobbies since all I ever did was vidya and hang out.
>now I lift, study new languages, draw, and go biking.
>never felt so liberated and happy for once in my life.
>>
I thought it said "not attractive to women" and I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how the fuck a dude could have roasties
>>
Ever since my gf broke up with me early october Ive been trying to find someone to replace her but everyone I meet has some flaw that annoys the living shit out of me and stops me from enjoying an extended amount of time with them.

I feel like it's gonna be ages until I find someone whose company I actually enjoy again. Not to mention that she was a great second opinion for my fits
>>
>regularly called hot/handsome/good looking
>constantly asked if I model
>always told that I should
>see a fucking troll when I look in the mirror or see myself in photos

I don't understand this. Are people fucking with me? Is this body dysmorphia?
>>
File: Shrek.jpg (380 KB, 747x768) Image search: [Google]
Shrek.jpg
380 KB, 747x768
>>10701071
Nah ur an uggo and they want u to feel better
>>
>>10699749
you're a /fa/ggot.
>>
>>10701071
same man
>>
>>10701071
>>Occasionally get told I'm attractive
>>Dismiss these people because only a superficial piece of trash cares to mention that as the first thing they say to you

Disgusting.
>>
>>10701071
post pic and we'll tell you buddy
>>
File: 1409534471456.gif (962 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1409534471456.gif
962 KB, 500x375
>lowball on grailed for fun before i offer a reasonable price
>guy accepts the offer
feels good
>>
>>10701071
>>10701174
same i realized why i was considered handsome after wearing glasses for the first time EVERYONE IS SO FUCKING UGLY .
>>
>>10700047
>they can push a literal human out of it then go back to normal

obviously you've never had a girlfriend or wife have a baby
>>
>>10699851
>>10699883

FUCK YOU!

Approach her then

What have you got to lose?

Theres a girl I like that still loves her ex and I'm still trying

You have more of a chance, why aren't you?
>>
Some piece of shit taught my dad about the WHAT ARE THOSE meme so now he does it to me all the time.

Im not even sure he gets it but i still cant help but laugh everytime.
>>
>Best Friend talking about potentially breaking up with current BF
>Think this could be my chance
>They mention getting together with someone else
>>
>there are actual keks in this thread defending roasties
wew lad
>>
>>10699764
practice

don't be afraid of being awkward

act like people like you
>>
>>10699851
Literally just do it!
I used to be like that and I regret all the chances I let pass.
It's SO EASY, just do something alone with them and talk a lot and eventually the moment will come where you know you should kiss her, if it does, DON'T BE A BETA FAGGOT AND DO IT!
Seriously, if the chance passes once it's probably over, never never NEVER wait too long, women loose interest in you as fast as you lose interest in that new piece of clothing you just bought, it's pretty much the exact timespan, so make your move during the high time.
Also, alcohol helps a lot and whatever you do, DON'T EVER send them a cringy text telling them how beautiful and great they are or that you love them with lots of heart and kiss emojis, a female friend of mine just got one of those 3 days ago and we both cringed SO HARD (yes they will show it around), they won't respond to your feelings and you wil be crushed.
Go get her, buddy
>>
>>10699774
OP is probably still socially derelicted

I dont mind girls, I just never talk to them or meet them in social situations, I have no idea how people do it, even though im in college I have no idea how to form social relationships

Its pathetic
>>
>>10699945
I always post anonymous, so you obviosly don't know who the fuck I am, but we had a lot of discussions about similar topics and I fucking love your opinions and experiences/similar to mine experiences.
Only useful trip on this board tbqh, do you have a tumblr? Just curious.
>>
>just want a friend to hang out with

ah, life.
>>
>>10702648
Thanks! Yep: http://patrickbatebro.tumblr.com/
>>
>>10701613
LOL
>>
File: 1403000778956.jpg (18 KB, 196x234) Image search: [Google]
1403000778956.jpg
18 KB, 196x234
>like distressing/generally fucking up shirts/clothes (fuck you, it's fun)
>"...did you buy that shirt like that, anon?"
>no, I did it myself
>"oh... why would you tear your shirt up on purpose?"

>wear a floral button up shirt one day since nothing else was clean and because I have a million because I thought they were cool back in 2013
>constant compliments all day

I still can't figure out why I wasted all that money on those stupid ass floral shirts.
>>
>>10699749
>being this autist
>proclaiming to be /fa/
>>
File: 51128_960n.jpg (199 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
51128_960n.jpg
199 KB, 960x1440
>>10699749
God damn i feel you 100% f/am
>>
>live in a Texas suburb

Doesn't get any worse.
>>
>tfw finally getting my shit together and taking care of myself
>start balding

You can't just win at this game eh?
>>
File: 1443915184142.jpg (59 KB, 572x623) Image search: [Google]
1443915184142.jpg
59 KB, 572x623
>she actually had a crush on me this whole time and now we're together
>>
File: Depp.jpg (26 KB, 302x306) Image search: [Google]
Depp.jpg
26 KB, 302x306
>tfw ordering a $165 sweater from the states would end up costing $300 due to shipping and customs
>>
>fa and fit
>good job and good pay
>GOAT gf
>Start balding at 28
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I fucking knew life wouldn't allow me to be entirly happy for a longer duration of time.
>>
>>10704140
You have been losing the moment you were born
>>
>>>/r9k/

sage
>>
>>10703520
>tfw Patrick Bateman is following you
>>
File: frogfeel.jpg (61 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
frogfeel.jpg
61 KB, 633x758
>Everyone is going to winter parties at the end of term
>Alone and cant attend because I made no friends and have no one to go with
This was my worst nightmare
After being friendless throughout high school its all repeating itself
All i really want it is to not exist anymore now
And not experience more of this loneliness and watch my life be wasted
>>
>tfw confident but never presented with the opportunity to get a gf/get laid

i literally have no female friends and my life doesn't ever involve meeting new people
>>
>>10704390
28? Try 21. get on fiansteride faggot
>>
>>10702636
I'm kind of like you; in college and I hang out with old friends, but I've only made one new friend in the two years I've been here.
I'm guilty of not really doing it myself but what you do is just talk to people in class, make study groups or join clubs that deviate from your set interests.

What college you at by any chance
>>
>>10705688
you're never "presented with the opportunity" to get a gf or get laid, it's something you have to make happen yourself

tl:dr stop being such a beta
>>
>tfw live in effay london area
>go into local pub where all the art girls are
>tfw immediately think girls will cringe at my faggy, no jawline face
>tfw see a few looking at me and smiling but maybe they were laughing at me or looking at the person behind me
>tfw never know if girls are secretly disgusted by my effeminate face or not
>>
>>10705770
It works in the first few days or weeks, perhaps the first lecture when everyone introduces themselves outside the lecture room
Past then its just solidified
That solidity is even more so when youre a weird looking, socially crippled autist
You cant suddenly introduce yourself to people in the third year who have known you as the quiet guy with no friends
>>
File: 1448503217252.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448503217252.png
8 KB, 400x400
>>10699749
>tfw no money
>tfw no friends
>tfw no real point to focus on improving my aesthetics because of this but whatever I still do it anyway

If I'm going to be a weird loner I'll at least look good doing it tbf (to be frank) family.
>>
>>10699749
vaginas are gross, only strange fetishists actually like them, so get over yourself and focus on the insertion aspect, not the aesthetic one.
>>
>tfw got complimented by some random dude today

thanks bro
>>
>>10705702
Yeah and fuck my dick up and shove some jewdrugs into my system for the rest of my life. I'm going shaved+beard when it gets out of hand.
>>
>>10705902
>tfw you feel this too much
>>
>tfw just got 20 y/o art school qt that sucks my dick daily and lets me fuck her in the ass

i've been waiting for this for a while
>>
I'm so glad it's the weekend at last! What do you feel like doing tomorrow Anon. How about we go for a walk like you suggested, maybe we can walk along the river and then go somewhere to eat? It might be windy though, so don't complain if I have to hold on to you so I don't get blown away!
>>
>>10706145
Y33T
>>
>>10704098
>he thinks /fa/ isn't 99% autismos
>>
>>10699774
Why do faggots even respond to straight feels.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-11-18-39-58-1.png (194 KB, 1440x1028) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-11-18-39-58-1.png
194 KB, 1440x1028
When QTs message you first on Tinder
>>
>>10706201
Haha
>>
>>10706201
That's the gayest response I've ever read
>>
>>10703520
just never show your face, the day you do i wont think you are cool anymore, actually i already know you are not cool you fuking loser
>>
>>10706201
>tfw literal runway model match
>no idea how to open
>>
>>10706163
My heart hurts desu
>>
>>10706201
Dude, always follow up with a question. Even I know that and I have negative game
>>
>>10706189
When the fuck was this a hetero exclusive feel thread nigga
>>
>>10706382
She is only 17 so
i had to shut it down there senpai. Sorry. didnt waant to ignore her but i didnt waant to instigate more messages
>>
>tfw schizoid
>tfw I'm quite OK with being alone and have little sexual interest

It's pretty cool. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>10706393
Actually, this is responsible as fuck. Good call.
>>
>>10700024
are you me bruh? fuck i know these feels all too hard.
>>
I hate joggers
>tfw i have to wear the two pairs i own till i can afford to buy new pants
>>
>not eating anymore
>its really fucking with my head and emotions
>>
>>10706426
I do too, but they're the only pants that look good on me when I do Shiacore
>>
File: very sadd man.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
very sadd man.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>become /fit/ and /fa/, even pick up boxing
>have few friends and only had one sexual partner
>like to think of myself as a tough loner who doesn't need people
>in reality i'm just scared people don't need me
>>
>>10706476
>tfw tell myself I'm a loner
>tfw I'm really just scared of commitment and responsibility

I feel you
>>
File: 1424669435630.jpg (108 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1424669435630.jpg
108 KB, 803x688
>>10706201
>tfw don't have a normiebook so can't even use Tinder
>>
>>10706439
Wonder why
>>
>>10706476
I'll be your friend, anon. Teach me how to box, big bro
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 640x630
I'm really just a normie with an anxiety disorder. I like to think of myself as unique, but I'm just a normal no-name, with an typical interests of other people with similar personality traits.
>>
>>10705917
Using that abbreviation seems... useless somehow. I'm not sure why though. Gee...

The rest of the post seems dece. 7/10 would drink a beer with weird loner.
>>
>>10699764

I read someone from /fit/ say this. Treat women you are interested in like your guy friends. It really does work, I guess having the body of a greek god also helps
>>
>>10706544
this, i treat everyone the same unless they´re close friends

people say im kind of shy or an asshole in the beginning but then turn to be a very nice person

>protip: i treat everyone like worthless shit
kek
>>
>>10706487
iktf

i want to try it too
>>
>>10706394
Tfw felt calm relaxed and sane for the first time in a year 3 days ago.
>Wake up feeling great after being sober for 7months
>fuck it man I'm feeling good gonna take a spa day at the gym
>three feet from the gym door
>sketch n*gger ask me if I wanna smoke weed
>I think hell I already feel good smoking weed would make me more relaxed
> smoke weed
>panic attack
>feel timid and estrogenized
>full on schizophrenia
>accuse coworker of lacing the weed
I've felt weird for the lady 4 days
I should have stopped smoking as soon as I noticed he was faking hits but hey I trusted a n*gger I lost right there.
>>
>>10706607
*last*
I also feel like my iQ dropped 40 points.
>>
>>10706607

i remember the first time i smoked week lmao fuccboi
>>
File: 1446148901010.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1446148901010.png
346 KB, 439x500
>tfw wouldn't even know what to say even if you had the courage to approach her
>>
>>10704216
Damn dude.
>>
>>10699749
>realize i'm not attractive to 99% of women because lifting and clothing dont fix an ugly face. so now im stuck here making r9k tier posts on a fashion board

fixed for you
>>
>>10706567
example on how you treat people like shit please
>>
>get /fit/
>get /fa/
>become financially stable
>beautiful women talk to me wherever I go
But she's not coming back
>>
>finish fapping
>self-thought session, in shower or not
>always end up fapping to the same shit again, and never trying to get a girlfriend or have any form of emotional bond with someone else
>>
>>10706659
well its usually just the fact that i dont look them in the eye and that i talk in a way i dont give a fuck, most of the time i´m just distracted or i really dont give a fuck, the eye contact thing is because i hate eye contact, it makes me feel uncomfortable

just feel superior to everyone, you must be superior to everyone or else you´re a basic bitch
>>
>>10706779

Boy, you're afraid of people looking you in the eye, in what way are you superior to others? Take the advice posted earlier and get over yourself.
>>
>>10706779
avoiding eye contact is beta as fuck
>>
>>10706201
>haha

KEKED very loud to this one.
>>
>>10706779
hahaha poor beta boy
"makes me feel uncomfortable"
so you stay in your beta comfort zone of not looking people in the eyes.
>>
>>10706201
why do you text like my grandmother?
>>
>>10706779
5/10 bait
could have been higher but your tripcode makes your bait too obvious

:^)
>>
File: 1449387171911.jpg (28 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1449387171911.jpg
28 KB, 300x400
>>10706201
>haha
>>
>>10706638
Start with hey, girls are a lot more sociable than you think and are capable of carrying a convo if they care enough.
>>
>>10706674
>but she's not coming back
>she never cared in the first place
Tfw
>>
>>10706201
i bet shes either the womanlet in the white dress or the whale in the blue dress, not worth the hassle. besides you probablly scared her away with your geriatrc reply anyway
>>
>>10706674
>But she's not coming back
bruh
>>
>go on 10 great dates with girl over the period of a month and a half
>out of the last three dates, she has flaked on one date and stood me up on the other
>blames depression and bad communication skills on her disrespectful behavior

So frustrating, it takes fuckin 20 seconds to send a text that you can't make it. I think I gotta move on, but feels bad because I got emotionally invested.
>>
>>10707463
You definitely need to move on. Lots of people do this, male and female, and it's the modern way of signifying disinterest.
>>
>>10701424
>>10702620
I left this thread after posting that because I felt pathetic for posting that and expected to be bullied, but your responses were actually really cool. Thanks guys.
>>
File: 1439586541369.jpg (64 KB, 399x1024) Image search: [Google]
1439586541369.jpg
64 KB, 399x1024
>clothes shopping with one of my female friends
>qt store girl helping me out with some shirts
>as friend and i were walking to the changerooms
>i hear the qt whisper to her co-worker
>'how did she get him?'
felt pretty good man
>>
>tfw i literally cannot decide what to buy, and h.lorenzo just started a sale where i can get select merch for 50% off
>>
>>10699792
>I'm glad you dress yourself well and are taking care of your personal fitness. That's good. You're not full of yourself, like the others are saying, but rather you are full of cynicism which was brought on from your time on 4chan. This cynicism, although healthy every now and then, wears down on your worldview. Suddenly, everything will start looking like shit. You will start alienating yourself from others. You probably already have. And this is why you see the opposite sex as unworthy. There are good girls out there, but you are probably too fucked up to tell the good from the bad.
That's bretty accurate
>>
>>10706961
>>10706976
>>10707023
>>10706904
no i feel like if i´m invading their personal space and making them feel uncomfortable, its llike when you´re in the metro at rush hour and you stand too close to someone you dont want anything with

just think about it, you hate disgusting plebs and you have to get personal or closer with them, why would you want that when you´re just asking them something?

>>10706201
>thanks for joining me toinight Katie
lose yourself m8, its tinder, not a dinner party
>>
>>10707881
Are you Gemini
>>
File: 1444816510026.png (87 KB, 237x182) Image search: [Google]
1444816510026.png
87 KB, 237x182
>buy Levis sherpa jacket in courdroy beige before they were played out
>only one on campus with one
>weeks later see 3 other people with exactly the same jacket
>>
>>10707463
>emotionally invested
You gotta get your heart torn out at least one time before you can start operating on cold calculating logic like you should be.
>>
>>10707986

you're not going to get original fits unless you make your own clothes anon.
>>
>>10708006

>living in a delusion where you pretend you have power because of the clothes you wear

noones scared of you an everyone thinks you're gay.
>>
>>10708024
Lmfao who honestly thinks clothes give power?
I've never been emotionally invested in any man other than myself apart from what they could teach me or give me, in fact everyday I gain a new reason to hate them the more they try to interfere with my personal life. Fact is I don't give a shit what you low test genetic trash bags can't do, I'm not a role model and my life doesn't concern you nor do I have to explain my actions to you and I'm definitely not going to adhere to this b movie narrative you guys think is cute. But sure, keep trying to shut me down with women(last one actually hurt pretty bad), just make sure whatever faggot you send my way is rich enough to get me the vehicle I need to move. And if you weren't scared you would confront me face to face.
>>
>>10708084
kek is this serious
>>
>>10708024
I'm better than you because I'm STRONGER than you, I'm better than you because I'm SMARTER than you, I'm better than you because I don't NEED anyone to WIN. Probe me for weakness I'll just adapt. I'm never going to be broken and I hope you remember that when I'm huge one day sitting in your computer chair in your 30k shithole of a home.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 407x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 407x610
KING
>>
>>10708084
>>10708124

effay confirmed for easiest to troll.
>>
>>10708084
>>10708124
New copy pasta
>>
>>10706779
>i think i know what im talking about: the post
>>
>>10707927
yeah

lol i´m that predictable?
>>
>>10708014
this, if you get it from the mall, its very probable that in a few weeks everyone will starte wearing the exact same garment, thats why i make my own shit, or at least alter them in a unique way
>>
>tfw lost my temper last night
>tfw punched a hole in friend's wall
>tfw thirsty asian girl tells me i terrify her
>tfw can't even look at people anymore without feeling homicidal

what do i do
>>
>>10708482
Stop playing los videojuegos
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 591x422
>tfw just on train in London looking bare effay
>tfw qt comes up to me out of nowhere and starts talking to me about general shit while seeming kinda into me
>tfw before she leaves I say 'have a good night'
>she pauses and says 'y-you too'

should I have asked for her number lads?
>>
>dress like a normalfag
>want to start branching out and experimenting more
>start posting some fits in WAYWT
>never actually wear them outside the house
>actually start getting some positive feedback
>starting to feel more and more confident
>finally decide to try it out for real
>wear my best received fit
>little kids are laughing at me
>two different girls on campus creepshotted me with incredulous looks on their faces
>getting stinkeyed by boomers on the bus
>>
>>10699749

The very definition of low-test beta.
>>
>>10709277
Senpai get your ass our of basicville and into somewhere that actually appreciates dope aesthetics
>>
>>10699749
So I look good
I can keep up a good attitude
but honestly anons I've hit a wall with my depression
I'm lost
I havent felt anything emotionally for a couple weeks ongoing aside from bits of joy or sadness
im lost in some sort of haze of major depression and dont know what to do when im alone besides breathe or drink water
>>
>>10709292
Go fuk some bitches

Spreading your seed is pretty much the best way to alleviate existential angst
>>
>>10709302

right but I have fucked bitches
and it doesnt do anything when you have a real life mental disorder
it doesnt just go away because I do something
and whats worse is people like you think the way you think as if its that simple
>>
File: 2015-12-12 17.48.28.png (553 KB, 1386x1580) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-12 17.48.28.png
553 KB, 1386x1580
>>10707881
>>10707377
Posting to show that looking like an interesting person and texting like you actually speak works the same as pick up artist techniques.
>>
File: 2015-12-07 19.10.47.png (1 MB, 1440x2090) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-07 19.10.47.png
1 MB, 1440x2090
>>10707377
She's cute for a 17 YO girl but the glaring gap in maturity is hard to overcome
>>
File: 53.jpg (3 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
53.jpg
3 KB, 170x170
>>10709330
nigga u rdy 2 meet Chris Hansen?
>>
>>10709330
why dont you have a seat over there?
>>
File: 20150925_215215-1.jpg (3 MB, 1869x2676) Image search: [Google]
20150925_215215-1.jpg
3 MB, 1869x2676
>>10709369
>>10709361
COME UP AND GET ME
>>
File: image.png (962 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
962 KB, 750x1334
>>10709330
>I don't know how to change that

I wish there was an actually penalty on this kind of crap it should be illegal.

Story time:

>be me 1 years ago
>21 year old
>Tinder is a thing
>see this 19 year old model qt
>it's a match
> we actually have a lot in common
>recently got dumped by ex-gf
>tryingtofilltheholeinmyheart.jpeg
>We arrange a date
>girl's tall like 180 or so
> awkward at first but after a while it gets interesting
> we make out at the end
>do this a couple of more times
>movies, dinner etc etc
>Start to get feelings for her
>holeseemsfilled.png
>Anon I haven't been completely honest with you
>go on...
>I'm not 19 years old
>...
>I'm 15

Seriously what the fuck. this shit how did I fall for it/ how is shit like that even legal
>>
File: 1354436143895.jpg (11 KB, 325x274) Image search: [Google]
1354436143895.jpg
11 KB, 325x274
>mfw the woman I get along the best with is 17 years older than me

She's attractive, smart, successful and just a fucking gem. I think I'm falling for her but we'll never be anything more than really good friends with benefits.
>>
>>10709323
>asking for a strangers number via tinder
lel, i tought i was the only one

ofc i talk more when i´m nterested in someone, its obvious
>>
>>10709407
Shit dude what happened after that?
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 780x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 780x750
>fa calls you fat and stop telling you to wear slp because you look horrible
>people outside always compliment the way you dress especially girls
>hanged out the other day with cute tumblrina who started talking to me because she liked my style
>hanging out again tomorrow

I don't know who to believe desu
>>
>>10709410

love isn't real, what you're getting is a disease called oneitis and you have to remember that there are many many many sexy women out there and not to get your balls caught up in just one and let her flip your world upside down
>>
>>10709330
>17
>looks like shes in her mid 20s

Jesus christ women just keep getting worse and worse
>>
>>10706607
dude, same thing happened to me, but no spa thing. I can't even get high to cure my anxiety baka.
>>
>>10709511
post fit also is she fat?
>>
>>10709515
God, you really are 16. gtfo dumbass faggot. no wonder everyone on this site seems fucking retarded.
>>
>>10709277

you went too far, lol. you dont know you have to scale back everything on /fa/??
>>
>>10709525
said the 18-19 year old
>>
File: 1449633769864.jpg (458 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449633769864.jpg
458 KB, 1920x1200
>>10699749
>No matter what haircut or nice clothes I get, I'm still ugly
>>
>>10709511

I would believe real life people over the opinions of lonely resentful creeps on /fa/. But if you are in fact fat, you should lose weight, pudgey.

>>10709515
>keep in mind I'm an 16 year old virgin

I think we all should keep this in mind when listening to opinions on 4chan.
>>
>>10709381
you have nice skin what do you do?
>>
>>10709535
There are some things you can never change about your appearence, but you should always aim to look as you possibly can. As long as you have the perfect hair, the best clothes, and your goal body, nobody will care about whatever you think makes you ugly
>>
>>10709192
if a random girl goes up to u and starts a conversation and it reaches it's end and shes hasnt shown some ulterior purpose: ALWAYS GET HER NUMBER
>>
>>10704131
You live in America, you have no idea how bad it can get.
>>
>>10704131
You live in America, you have no idea how bad it can get.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>10706607
marijuana induced depersonalization. it could also be temporary drug induced anxiety, i've had it since april this year and am only just starting to feel better, it was also caused by a panic attack while high
>>
>>10709192
Should've stomped her head in
>>
>keep getting told I have dead / cold eyes
>afraid of eye contact now as I don't want to look like a psychopath
Now I just look like a beta fuck instead, kill me
>>
>>10709594
Nah now that I look back on it she was probably on molly anyway
>>
>tfw licked a qt's asshole last night
It was better than expected
>>
anyone got any images about spending all your money on clothes
>>
>>10711064
Fuck man I can't wait that long to feel normal again.
>>
>>10700024

I am shy, insecure and have social anxiety. But I've managed to have quite a lot of sex while at uni and make a lot of friends.

When I moved into halls in 1st year I made friends even though I was shy and considerably less extroverted than many of my peers. I'm not friends with any of them anymore because I've made new ones, but those first friends led on to others etc etc until I found my place within a group.

Going out and drinking helped this. When I arrived at uni there was very much a sense of family within the 6 of us that were living together so we would all go out together every week even though we were all different. Eventually we branched off into our own groups of friends but at the start everyone was included, even me, the quiet one.

I've had more sex this past year than in my whole teen life (I'm 23) and I attribute it to the fact that I've just become "fake confident" from going out so much and socialising under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

(It's probably helped that I'm quite good looking and after a couple of years of steroid abuse, I am in incredible shape.)
>>
>>10709488
I was crazy enough to consider it at the time but my friends talked me out of it. She took it pretty well luckily or else I would be posting from jail.
>>
>>10711328
it gets easier man, i was a lazy fuck and didnt bother for ages but honestly the key is
EXERCISE
X
E
R
C
I
S
E
>>
>>10711353
I did all of that in the first few weeks
I didnt make any friends or fuck anyone

>its probably helped that im quite good looking
gee, do you think so?
>>
>tfw can't find skinny, white washed blue jeans
>>
>>10709381
you look like the kind of guy that does reaction videos on youtube
>>
>>10709515
>Just say "I love you" while your having really good sex.Thats what I would do
> I'm an 16 year old virgin
gee, I wonder why
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x145) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x145
>>10711723
>>
>>10708416
Sorry im answering so late. Gemini's don't make eye contact and are superior to others, so thats how i knew. The eye contact thing is a big giveaway. Ignore these people saying its pathetic, its probably just your nature
>>
>term is nearly over
>still no friends
>everyone else but me has had the time of their lives
>have to go home again with the feeling of failure
>no hope to ever recover and become socially normal and actually live my life
>>
>>10709511
oh look my another me!

>taking advice from HS kids in a north korean onlline painting club
>>
>>10711723
DIY faggot

>>10711772
yeah since i was a kkid i hated eye contact, nowdays i do it just for being ppolite since a girl said that should always look at her eyes when talking, weird bitch, then i realized that having a bitch face and lookinng straight into the soul of people is more powerful than a gun, it tires me emotionally tho
>>
>>10705830
girl here: they're prolly not disgusted. they're not laughing at you. you just need to be confident, smile, remember their name and act friendly without flirting too overtly. your face doesn't really matter that much.
>>
>>10709381
MY STONE WALL
>>
>>10712972
OK OK
FEEL ME
>>
>>10706674
bruh.
>>
>>10699792
Literally me. How to fix that.
>>
>>10706476
I actually have friends and get laid frequently enough but I'll often feel like a tough introvert that doesn't want people in my life.
Is this a legit feel to have or is something fucked in my head?
>>
>>10706607
it's probably all in your head. i used to get all kinds of fucked up from smoking but now im lowkey a stoner
>>
>>10713907
No I smoked weed everyday all day for like 5 years and quit because I was becoming a priced of shit, I made it 7 months and tried it again and felt like I lost 30 iQ points my insanely high sexdrive and my confidence.
>Tfw libido shot
>no energy
>paranoid
>brain fog
Idc if that nigger laced that one joint with something I'm never smoking weed again I felt amazing that day before I smoked.
>>
>>10699763
found the roastie
>>
>>10713988
whats a roastie? i'm seeing that world a lot now.
>>
>>10713999
A roastie is someone of the female persuasion with fat, flappy vaginal labia.

The labia look something again to roast beef, hence "roastie."

As used in a sentence:

>"Man, I ate out a roastie last night, I swore I was eating at Arby's!"
>>
>>10714107
yuck fuck roasties
>>
>>10709277
I wouldn't rock fits from /fa/ if you live in Hicksville Nebraska
>>
>>10709277
post pic of the sort of fit you wore
>>
>>10709277
>never actually wear them outside the house.

Do people actually do this?
>>
File: circlejerk.jpg (42 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
circlejerk.jpg
42 KB, 600x411
>>10699764
yeah dude go to soc, join the club
>>
>>10713985
lol that's odd af homie but you do you
>>
File: 1426410249054.png (931 KB, 583x715) Image search: [Google]
1426410249054.png
931 KB, 583x715
>>10713999
>>10714107
>>10714142
>>
>>10700024
ARE YOU ME??!?!?·??!
>>
File: 1375823501741.gif (500 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1375823501741.gif
500 KB, 500x381
>be 22yr old virgin
>been a spaghetti spilling loner my whole life
>always end up losing contact most of the very few friends I have.
>decide to put more effort
>manage to get gf
>she lives at my apartment with me for 6 months
>decides she's leaving
>tired that I constantly smoke weed and never socialize
>depression for 2 months
>finally decide to take it in a constructive way
>quit alcohol and weed
>start to get fit
>try reconnecting with friends
>try meeting new women

I'm gonna be 24 in March and I realized all my "friends" are fuckups who only want to get drunk or do drugs, I've had sex a few times but I no longer feel any joy when doing it.I see the worst in people and have immense trouble finding any interest in socializing with new people. I don't hope for a better future anymore, I just exist.
>>
>>10714454
Get over yourself. Do something productive with your short life besides complaining about it on a Vietnamese puppetry forum. That goes for all of you pathetic faggots.
>>
>tfw trying to wean my gf off dressing in only yoga pants and band shirts
>>
File: 1446755451996.jpg (88 KB, 976x622) Image search: [Google]
1446755451996.jpg
88 KB, 976x622
>>10714516
>>
>>10699792
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>10714454

lol you're still a fucking pussy loser

no wonder you're slut gf left you for better dick
>>
tfw can't tell if i'm a sociopath or a repressed homosexual
do any of you know this feel
>>
>>10703520
You're my favorite trip, bro.
>>
>>10699749
The only girls I'm really attracted to are autistic tomboys
>>
>>10699749
>buy new clothes for exorbitant prices recently
>remorse, do not wear
>have items i thrifted years ago, still wear regularly
>have small penor
>>
>>10714454
Join the military, similar situation to you except 19
>>
File: 1449560034086.jpg (29 KB, 720x807) Image search: [Google]
1449560034086.jpg
29 KB, 720x807
>>10706498
>I'm just a normal no-name, with an typical interests of other people with similar personality traits.

We all are, family.

We all are.
>>
>>10712773
I'm a gemini and I make eye contact with people all the time.

It's funny watching the fuckboys look down or away.
>>
>>10706476
Hi me

Although I've had multiple sexual partners but none of them lasted or turned into anything good

We should box together family
>>
>>10708482
Get thee to a psych before you strangle somebody to death
>>
File: 1438755707142.jpg (85 KB, 709x641) Image search: [Google]
1438755707142.jpg
85 KB, 709x641
>tfw you're just another boring person in the world
>everyone and everything is boring
>everything I used to like doing is getting boring
>just sit in my room all day doing pretty much nothing
>even stopped shopping for new clothes because I have nobody to impress/don't know anybody I'd want to impress anyway

I'm sinking further into the abyss mates. I just hope that graduating and moving out will spur my ass into being social. It probably won't but at least it gives me something to look forward to

>>10714829
I can't tell if I'm a lonely sad faggot or have depressive personality disorder
>>
File: 1447656166710.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1447656166710.png
51 KB, 876x773
>>10706674
>>
sometimes i just wear black for weeks on end

i like it
>>
>>10715073
There's nothing wrong with this
>>
>>10715074
i agree
>>
>>10715073
This is what I do, it's just so easy
>>
isnt that good? now you know more of what you want and you can narrow it down. makes it easier. its good to have standards OP

99% of women arent stupid nor fat tho, fag
>>
>>10700024

Oh my shit I'm going down this route pls save me senpai
>>
>>10715331
I went down this route

Real talk, drop out now, work out what you are doing wrong, and then go back next year, you'll be a year older and wiser and people will respect you more (assuming you're not too old)
>>
>>10715334

I'm already 19 and in med school, I really cant afford to drop out.

Just a few pointers would be appreciated.
>>
>>10715336
If you haven't made friendly acquaintances even in the first six weeks your basically fucked, sorry f a m
>>
File: _DSC0890rs.jpg (913 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0890rs.jpg
913 KB, 1200x1200
Since I graduated High School my social life has gone completely down hill.

The only real interaction I have with people is over social media. I've got a decent following on instagram.

I get compliments on my photography and other aesthetics but it just seems like no one is really interested in getting to know me as a friend.

I try to link up with people, I offer to pay for dinner, or even do professional photoshoots for people for FREE. Just for the sake of making a friend and having someone to chill with for a few hours. But no one seems interested.

People treat me like I'm sort of monster.
Ive had a few people tell me that I'm just extremely intimidating but I just don't feel that way. I'm so cordial and friendly. (And no not in a creepy fedora way)

It just doesn't make sense to me how I can post a selfie on instagram and it gets 100 likes and I'll make another post like "Hey does anyone want to get some food/coffee, (on me)"
and it will literally get a disrespectful 4 likes.

What am I doing wrong?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.