[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1447467065600.jpg (87 KB, 577x725) Image search: [Google]
1447467065600.jpg
87 KB, 577x725
is barefoot in the woods /fa/?

this thread is from /out/
>>>/out/629822
>>
I fucking hate this website.
>>
Barefoot is never /fa/. Kill yourself
>>
>>10699086
With that dress?
>>
Enjoy your plantar warts and ringworm.
>>
my mom always wanted me to walk barefoot around, she used to imposed me that sometimes, i stomped on the worst things ever, including a huge wasp
>>
>>10699118
It's obviously not a dress you moron
>>
Barefoot is acceptable in your/a close friend's house, the beach, a pool, and that's basically it.

Why the fuck would you want to be /fa/ in the middle of the woods, anyway? What a dumb thread.
>>
File: 0.jpg (23 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
23 KB, 500x364
The feet of people who routinely expose their feet to the elements look fucking awful, senpai.
>>
>>10699086
if hobbit feet are /fa/, sure.
>>
>>10699086
Don't listen to these people, they are dead inside. Being barefoot is great as long as you know the terrain and weather.
>>
>>10699389
>walking about like a literal ape
>>
>>10699400

That's kind of what we are Darwin.
>>
File: Didn_aeafd4_364781.jpg (102 KB, 780x615) Image search: [Google]
Didn_aeafd4_364781.jpg
102 KB, 780x615
>>10699448
>the city of you
>>
>>10699453

Enjoy your self induced back and foot problems and higher susceptibility to injuries.
>>
>>10699478
>implying there exists peer-reviewed empirical evidence for those hot opinions

When olympic athletes start wearing vibram five fingers, yo dumb ass can talk mmkay?
>>
>>10699484

We'll both be dead by the time you get your scientific consensus. I'm fine with trusting millions of years of evolution over 50 years of Nike.
>>
File: bear_with_it.png (73 KB, 329x292) Image search: [Google]
bear_with_it.png
73 KB, 329x292
>>10699571
>I'm fine with trusting millions of years of stagnation, illness, and short life spans
>over 50 years of breaking every measure of physical prowess on record
>>
I have a foot fetish and walking barefoot is disgusting. Your feet get absolutely filthy and, if you keep doing it, permanently rekt Shireling shit. Dont do it kids.
>>
This thread is a fucking joke, right?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.