[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you have an unlimited amount of money and you can create a wardrobe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
you have an unlimited amount of money and you can create a wardrobe with no limitations. what pieces would be in yours?

(list as)

Outerwear:

Tops:

Bottoms:

Footwear:

Other:
>>
>>10698853
everything from farfetch.com
>>
>>10698853

Certainly not that techno-punk jacket.
>>
File: parachute.jpg (12 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
parachute.jpg
12 KB, 500x357
>>10698872
Not recognizing one of the best raf pieces
>>
>>10698978

>what is subjectivity?
>>
>>10698853
w2c?
>>
>>10698872
>>10698994
>lacking the frame of reference to properly appreciate this jacket
>>
>>10698853
I'd blow so much goddamn money on Bespoke shit it would be insane.

Outerwear: Custom overcoats of varying styles and maybe a perfectly-fitted leather moto jacket or something

Tops/Bottoms: Bespoke suits, custom shirts. Ideally British-cut suits of varying fabrics and styles but that fit me like a motherfucking glove, with a huge amount of extra cash to get them periodically modified as necessary.

Footwear: Something hand-made and awesome and - again - custom made.

It makes me fundamentally uninteresting to go "everything made for me specifically," but it's honestly what I'd do.
>>
Give millions of dollars to Mark McNairy and Sk8thing so they can keep at it
>>
>>10698853
All the money in the world could not buy what I desire:

Margiela 90s collections for someone who is 6'6 and athletic.

I envy the poorfags their rick-memebaskets grails.
>>
>>10698978
wow we're so impressed by your expansive knowledge of raf's designs
>>
>>10699022
y u never post a pic of yourself batey baby
>>
>>10699264
>y u never post a pic of yourself batey baby
Pictured is me talking with my hot-ass bird about fashion
>>
>>10698853
>outerwear: undercoverism ethnic sleeve rider, kapital country denim, LUC knits, takahiromiyashita the soloist random jackets maybe

> tops: any basic tee desu +- needles/gitman vintage/brooks brithers black fleece/thom browne

>bottoms: stephan schneider, yang li, peir wu trousers, more LUC and individual sentiments and mayyybe more kapital denims

>shoes: visvim patrician folk longwing brogue, carpe diem boots, guidi hikers and hender scheme 2016 with the removable cover. Maybe rombaut sneakers

>other: seiko watch or preferably rolex of some sort. I'd throw in a ring but it'll be #tooedgyforme. Mykita glasses of some sort or just plain good ol olivers people
>>
someone posted "pigfuck's grails" on grailed, all that shit was fucking amazing
>>
i would commission JJVE to re-make one of his previous collections in my size because that shit's impossible to find
>>
File: 134.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
134.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
all i ever wanted
>>
Outerwear:

Tops:

Bottoms:

Footwear:

Other: 100% vicuña underwear
>>
>>10700677
>though by law and practicality, one animal can only be shorn every three years
Jesus
>>
>>10698978

>why are dogs always grabbing at my strings
>did that cyber-punk seriously invite me clubbing
>maybe i should get some welding glasses
>minimilism
>do these plebs not realise this is archive raf
>>
>>10700636
Shit taste
>>
>>10698864
the only answer
>>
head to toe H&M
>>
>>10698853
>can buy anything
>wears an old camping backpack and safety hazard
>natural selection
>>
>>10698853
outerwear: Kapital

tops: Kaptial

Bottoms: kapital

footwear: kAPTial socks

other: KPatil hat
>>
File: ol.jpg (436 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
ol.jpg
436 KB, 1366x2048
ol
ol
ol
ol
ol

i mean yea i kno ol doesnt have the best quality fabrics or construction but its at the perfect pricepoint for me and i wear so much of it nowadays that its hard to imagine a brand that better encapsulates my aesthetic ideals and me as an [individual]
>>
>>10698853
>SLP
>SLP
>SLP
>SLP
>SLP
>>
>>10700982
good choice
>>
>>10700740
Post otherwsie fuccboi. Or at least give some sort of reason why you think thats the case
>>
>>10700661

looks like hottopic
>>
>Acronym
>Acronym
>Acronym
>Acronym
>Acronym
>>
>>10701010
audibly cringed
>>
>>10700679
No, no, anon, EACH of them can only be shorn every TWO years

Still, shit's crazy
>>
I'd just get a Jay Gatsby style set-up and just work from there. However to play the game.
I'd get everything bespoke
Outerwear. double and single breasted ,Top coats , Trench coats Pea coats of various colours. Blazers Sport coats all styles and colours. I'd get leather jackets. I'd get suits in every colour and pattern imaginable but would wear a select few.

Tops I'd get t shirts undershirts dress shirts All in various colours and Formal shirts with sets of studs for them.

Bottoms: As I said full suits so their trousers. Jeans mostly in dark colours.

Shoes: Everything all at once.

Other: Cufflinks of actual gems , Various watches to go with metal of links and tie pins and collar pins and the like. The highest quality Pair of underwear you'd ever imagine.Ties an awful lot of ties.Socks that match my trousers in colour.

I want everything. But alas money. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIAXG_QcQNU
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.