[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never gotten an answer here, i know i've posted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: WIN_20021208_120000 (2).jpg (567 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20021208_120000 (2).jpg
567 KB, 1920x1080
I've never gotten an answer here, i know i've posted this before but I am really insecure and no one gave me non troll advice. How do I style my hair and do i need another hair. Thanks guys...
>>
>>10698457
read the goddamn sticky, we arent your barber, look at some of the haircuts models have nowadays
>>
>>10698457
Nah, your hair is fine. Actually I can't see any other haircut that could fit better.
>>
File: how_to_grow_long_hair.jpg (330 KB, 300x5718) Image search: [Google]
how_to_grow_long_hair.jpg
330 KB, 300x5718
>>
>>10698526
looked good until fifth pic
>>
>>10698540
Dude the eighth one is sick fåm.
>>
also why do i have chronic undereye bags? Its just in the corners and it doesnt go away. I sleep a lot and drink enough water and theyre still there..
>>
>>10698596
Dont' get me wrong, long hair can be great but men generally look better with short hair
>>
>>10698526
Always wanted the 4th cut but never know how to ask for it. Is there a name for that? Halp
>>
>>10698796
You show the fucking pic to your barber and ask for that. And ask if he can recommend hair products to keep it that way..
>>
holy fuck dude you've been begging here for advice for months now
>>
Currently attending school to become a cosmetologist. I'm unaware at what you're trying to go for.I could recomend products or ideas though if you're having concerns.
>>
>>10698526
Got progressively worse after the second one desu senpai
>>
>>10699465

Might help?
>>
>>10698457
you look fine pretty handsome to me,except for the thin lips, but what can you expect from a white dude?
>>
>>10698457
You're a fucking shitskin loser with lopsided eyes, a gross nose, and thin hair

Fuck off
>>
>>10698749
Depends on the face.

Guys with chiseled faces and thin chins generally look better than those with round/bulky faces, and since few guys have long hair when well-kept it instantaneously makes you memorable.
>>
>>10700648
>big negro lips
>attractive

pick one
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.