[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does hair on top of the head have to get cut every time I tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 772.jpg (53 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
53 KB, 597x519
Does hair on top of the head have to get cut every time I tell my barber to cut my sides and back. He always takes a bit of the top too. Making me unable to groew the top out. REEEEEEEEEEE. IS MY BARBER RETARDED OR AM I .
>>
>>10698384
Funny how I always think the same.
>>
File: 1439833829249.jpg (44 KB, 500x633) Image search: [Google]
1439833829249.jpg
44 KB, 500x633
You could always just not be autistic and tell him to not cut the top.
>>
You are. Just tell him to not cut the top.

"Cut the back and sides, leave the top as it is." These are the words you say. Write them done. Practice them if you must.

Is that so hard?!
>>
watch what he is doing. if you tell him not to cut the top and he is about to start cutting the top stop him you fuckdick. Also maybe tell him you are trying to grow your hair out, was that ever a thought?
>>
i love when people make posts about their awkward barber experiences

how do you retards function in important parts of your life if you cant even walk into a barbers without getting btfo by your own mental illness
>>
>>10698384
i know that feel.

Just get a buzzcutter and do it yourself.

It's fun, makes you strong and independent.
>>
>>10699463
seriously
its dangerous how common this 'problem' is
>>
>>10698384
use your mouth, open it, make words which tell him not to do it
>>
what the fuck, how autistic is /fa/? do you people not understand that communicating with the guy who cuts hair from your head is absolutely essential??

i cannot conceive of someone who just sits there and hopes the barbers does what they want. its like ordering eggs in a restaurant and hoping they come out friend the way you like them. TALK YOU AUTISTIC FREAKS.
>>
>>10698384
dumb frogposter
>>
>>10698384

Make a joke about the fact that barbers always take some off the top even though you ask them not too.

I can say 'none off the top at all please' and they'll still do it so I make a joke so they'd feel dumb doing it.
>>
I have a similar question, I don't have this problem because I always asked him to cut the top, but now I want to grow it out, should I leave the top to grow or cut it sometimes? I'll tell him I'm starting to grow my hair but just wanted to be informed before hand
>>
Because for a decent haircut you need to connect each side dumbass.
Unless you're getting some meme disconnected top trash.
>>
>>10701411
If you want to look decent you'll need maintenance cuts anyway. Especially if your hair is prone to damage as it gets longer.
Personally I find my sides grow with a lot of volume which ends up looking awful very quickly
>>
>>10701438
>Personally I find my sides grow with a lot of volume which ends up looking awful very quickly

Yeah, that's my main problem as well
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.