[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that working out is modern couture.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1449520990422.jpg (144 KB, 425x640) Image search: [Google]
1449520990422.jpg
144 KB, 425x640
daily reminder that working out is modern couture.
>>
Keep telling yourself that, boipussi.
>>
>>10697164
Is it possible to get /fit/ (ottermode/skinnyfit) without going to the gym?
>>
>>10697170
Take up a martial art of some sort.
>>
>>10697164
>daily reminder that working out is modern couture.
>Modern couture
>Something that has been done for milenia
>OP in charge of history
>>
File: 139528764249.png (574 KB, 689x569) Image search: [Google]
139528764249.png
574 KB, 689x569
>>10697170

Of course. You can get bigger using bodyweight exercise and free weights. Not like the guy in OP pic, but stronger, fitter and more aesthetic than without. Were you a sheltered child? Did you never play any sports?
>>
>>10697170
yes. promptly kill yourself you lazy fuck. you have to work to build a good wardrobe, your body is no different.
>>
>>10697170
what >>10697183 said
I don't understand why you'd eschew going to the gym, though. You'll have a much harder time hitting certain parts of your body like your delts or lats without any sort of equipment.
>>
>>10697183
Thanks I'll try that, and all I want is to look ottermode, you know decently defined and in good effay shape. And no I lived with my parents and I used to play soccer a lot.

>>10697187
Yeah but I don't really got much time or money right now and I'm an introvert weak skellintong that's super conscious about himself, so yeah no.
>>
>>10697203
honestly, no one gives half a shit about appearance in the gym
the only people that stand out are guys that are completely shredded/pushing massive weight, or guys with awful BO
>>
>>10697182
>>10697166
>questioning rick owens' aesthetic advice
>>
it's all genetics brahs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.