[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im going to drop out of high school and move to newyork to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nw2nqxjAJC1uin27lo1_500.png (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw2nqxjAJC1uin27lo1_500.png
75 KB, 500x500
>>
glhf
>>
That's cool, but has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
I hope you don't start a graphic tee shirt company as your "clothing" line.
>>
>>10697016
I hope that you don't fuck up
>>
>>10697031
wtf the fuck? learn to english retard
>>
File: My look that day.jpg (69 KB, 620x933) Image search: [Google]
My look that day.jpg
69 KB, 620x933
I once did such thing when I was young, back in the days were fashion was naive and plain, contorlled by the likes of boybands and teen girl stars.
After a wave of pale and bland shirts with very ugly jeans I decided it was time to go beyond. So I told myself, I want to look like a futuristic teen ninja form teh street, But not like a rap guy, because rap guys were not ninja at all, so I went to my mom's kitchen grabbed some big ass black garbage bags cut some holes and used that as slevels shirt. With another bag, I created some sort of black diapers I put over my sister's black leggins she used for ballet. With the parts I had cut off, I sticked them to my black Converse and called it a day.

I knew what I had created was far beyond anything ever imagined by the simplistic minds of 90s fashionistas.

When my mom saw me dressed as the future, her weak hippy mind couldnt comprehend and she was all like "Ricardo, take off those garbage bags and put on the khakis I bought you last week!"
So I told her: "You dont understand fashion mom, this is what I will usually be dressed in from now on", and ran away to NY city, where I would find succes with my futuristic garments.

That day was the day I became a god, that day was the day my name changed to Rick.
>>
>>10697117
>what the fuck the fuck
>>
File: 1449290327837.jpg (78 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1449290327837.jpg
78 KB, 512x512
>>10697016
>>
>>10697117
Also, perhaps you should google that sentence, retard.
>>
>>10697016
>Im going to drop out of high school and move to newyork to start my own clothing brand.
>>
File: 1449536373893.jpg (50 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449536373893.jpg
50 KB, 900x900
>>10697126
10/10 keks
>>
>>10697152
what movie is this from
>>
>>10697153
Thanks, I did my best. Can improve.
>>
>>10697156
It's real and in Taipei.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trECGGIIZmw
>>
>>10697117
>counter troll
Well played
>>
>>10697117
kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>10697016
>implying people would want to buy an unestablished no-name clothing item
>>
Dont listen to them OP, what kind of clothes will you be producing? Any prototypes? Please post pictures!
>>
just hope you aren't "inspired by street culture, music and fashion" and selling shit logo Ts for 28$
>>
Do it. Sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>10697126
Is this OC? If yes I'm impressed.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.