[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is shaving your legs as a guy effay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151208_210122.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151208_210122.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
Is shaving your legs as a guy effay?
>>
>>10696785
depends on the look you're going for.
yes most of the time though
>>
>>10696792
How often do you have to shave them to keep them from looking like shit
>>
>>10696805
daily, it's actually a lot of work.

to get them as nice as in op's picture you probably need some nice razors, and shaving creme. Also, start using lotion if you don't already.
>>
>>10696785
>owning levis sneakers

too poor for vans brokeboi? huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? too broke for em? huh? brokeboi huh? huh?
>>
>>10696812
levi's shoes cost >= vans, retard
>>
>>10696809

Haha. I'm flattered but I just use a cheapo Gillette, with replaceable razors. Plenty of shaving cream. I apply lotion right after every single time; it's not worth risking a rash.

I usually shave every 3-4 days. The last time I shaved in the pic was yesterday.
>>
are you fuckers taking the piss
>>
>Ha ha, Anon! You shave your legs! Only women are supposed to do that!

What do you say?
>>
male models shave their legs
>>
File: 1358719350313.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1358719350313.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>10696903
are you a male model?
>>
>tfw you can't stand in a vat of nair and remove every hair on your body from the neck down
>>
>>10696932

I feel you
>>
File: trbrt4.jpg (55 KB, 550x644) Image search: [Google]
trbrt4.jpg
55 KB, 550x644
>Couple years ago in gym class
>Be grade 8
>I was bored the night before so i decided to shave my legs while i was showering
>"hahaha anon why are your legs so shiny? did you shave them? hahahaha wtf you're gay"
>Didn't know what to say so i just said "n-no my leg hair just doesn't grow"
>Had to shave my legs every time before Gym class for a whole year to keep with up this lie

Never again am i shaving my legs
>>
Why would you want to? Scared of masculinity or something?
>>
>>10696899
>What do you say?

nothing, because you probably have 3 cocks inside your mouth since you shave your legs
>>
First anorexia now shaving leg hair, which meme will we come up with next to trick fuccbois into looking like shit?
>>
>>10697195
plucking eyebrows excessively
>>
>>10697195
skinny guys are <3, retard
>>
>>10697160
lol that seems like something i would do
>>
only if you regularly stretch your "boipucci" with plastic penises
>>
It's elgeebeetee
>>
if you're skinny it will look ridiculous and gay
but if you have well defined legs then yeah shaving is a must, on the other hand being /fit/ isn't /fa/
>>
hair if fucking uneffay, get rid of it
>>
>>10698136
the opposite is true if you have big legs it looks gross

skinny legs should be smooth
>>
>>10698234
whatever you autistic retard, if you don't train a sport that requires you to shave your legs then don't shave them moron faggot
>>
>>10698246
why not
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.