[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My father was in the USAF thirty years ago and his MA-1 flight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ma1[1].jpg (18 KB, 466x400) Image search: [Google]
ma1[1].jpg
18 KB, 466x400
My father was in the USAF thirty years ago and his MA-1 flight jacket gave out a while ago. I want to get him another one, but the only one I can find easily which isn't "military-styled" is by US Wings, which was founded in '86. He was in the USAF '74-'78 and ideally I would either like to find him a jacket made by a supplier which was active in this time frame, or find an authentic MA-1 which is cheaper than $145 w/ shipping. Would this be the place to ask, or would /k/ be better?
>>
>>10696314
Shit, that's forty years, actually.
>>
The local army surplus for one, or this one I'll look for and post in a second that I think was inspired by earlier designs...
>>
>>10696314
I mean, how big of a budget anyways?
>>
I recommend you check eBay for an old Avirex or usa made alpha industries jacket
And next time plz post this kind of question in fuccboi general
>>
>>10696314
http://www.wwiiimpressions.com/newusarmyb15.html welp, thats all I got. Good luck.
>>
>>10696417
I don't know, $150ish probably.
>>
>>10696466
Cockpit usa is the only company making MA1s in America at the moment
Their jackets are great and the customer service guys really really know their stuff but the prices are a little higher than what you're looking for

Did you check for tags on the jacket to find out which brand it is? There were a lot of military clothing companies in the 70s
>>
>>10696418
I found Alpha Industries on Amazon (it's the only one they carry for this) but it's "military-style" and using good-looking models leading me to believe it won't be as genuine as I'd like.
>>
>>10696485
Read my post man
Alpha Industries' old jackets were military standard issue for a long time
Check eBay for old ones
>>
>>10696497
Okay, thanks dude.
I don't know what fuccboi general is and I'm not sure I want to so I'll just delete this thread when I find something.
>>
>>10696521
It's for questions that don't warrant their own threads
>>
>>10696534
Oh, thanks.
>>
>>10696540

You better fucking thank me, you fucking spineless little pussy. I bet your faggot daddy got drilled up the ass by his military butt buddies. I bet he fucking loved it.

Your daddy is a fucking uneducated loser piece of shit. Why don't you buy him a big black fucking dildo and some lube instead? That'll really take him back.
>>
http://www.alphaindustries.com/mens-flight-jackets/alpha-industries-ma-1-flight-jacket.htm

Why not buy him one of these? It's probably exactly what he wore. I've got one in black and it's p comfy
>>
>>10696559
never change /fa/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.