[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is my skin so awful /fa/? I fucking look like Freddy Krueger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11
File: IMG_0989[1].jpg (270 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0989[1].jpg
270 KB, 1280x960
Why is my skin so awful /fa/? I fucking look like Freddy Krueger for freak sake
>>
mother fucking goblin this aint fashion go in adv or some shit
>>
>>10696185
dermologocist, today
>>
File: IMG_0988.jpg (398 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0988.jpg
398 KB, 1280x960
From another angle
>>
You need to go to a dermatologist as soon as possible. For real, if you don't get rid of those, they will mark your face with scars forever.
>>
File: 1433458193350.jpg (68 KB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
1433458193350.jpg
68 KB, 699x699
>>10696207
>>10696192
JAYSUS FECK
>>
I rarely recommend Accutane

but when I do

I really mean it
>>
>>10696205
>>10696185
I always wondered how people get those shit? I get a pimple from times to times when I eat lotta fastfood but this shit? nigga did you plunge your head in the toilet or some shit?
>>
A C C U T A N E
C
C
U
T
A
N
E
>>
>>10696225
It's a mix of fist fights, makeup, genetics and bad food.
>>
>>10696240
>Fist fights damage your skin like that

Are you fucking retarded? It's scarring and hyperpigmentation from years of cystic acne.

God you people are such morons.
>>
>>10696185
>>10696224
my skin looked like yours for years hopped on accutane for 4 months, haven't gotten a single pimple/cyst the entire time and the hyperpigmentation has already faded quite a bit if you can cope w/ the side effects do it f.am
>>
holy fuck OP
>>
>>10696205
>>10696185

freddy krueger looks pretty handsome compared to you 2bh
>>
I had cystic acne worse than that. Took accutane for almost 2 years because even after a year i kept getting small pimples.

I have very little scars today, after a lot of exfoliation tho, so you can get better, just treat it right now before it gets worse.
>>
>>10696376
Wrong Freddy Krueger.
>>
>>10696207
>THIS

i cant emphasize this enough, OP.. unless you want your skin to be scarred for life, you need to head to your dermatologist.. your pimples or pimple scars you have right now will fade into your skin, it will turn into a brown mush, for the rest of your life
>>
>>10696185
well, you can finally get into fredd-krueger-core

few people can pull it off really
>>
>>10696185

what an ugly fucking loser
>>
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
ccccccccccccc
ccccccccccccc
uuuuuuuuuuuu
ttttttttttttttttttttt
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
nnnnnnnnnnnn
eeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>10696214
Ayy Ireland bro
>>
>>10696185
ayyy can you start doing something about your
shitty face then post your results months later?

Would genuinely like to see if this shit is irreversible.
>>
>>10696682
It is not
>>
Change up your diet
Sounds gay but I went on Accutane twice for shit worse than this. It worked while I was taking the drug but then it would always come back.
I cut out dairy a few months ago and within three weeks everything was gone and my skin became as good as its going to get. Doesn't make any sense honestly but try that before you take the pill
>>
>>10696225
genetics and excess testosterone. puberty also for some people. still not as bad as this kid i knew back in high school, whose face looked like a goddamn volcano. weird, dry cracky cysts everywhere.

op go to a dermatologist. might have a waitlist (can be months in some places) but it's worth it. in the mean time try cetaphil or some shit like that to keep the oil down so the scarring can heal more.
>>
>>10696736
If you try this op, don't get too hopeful.
What has helped the most for me is lessening what I do to my face. I now wash my face once a day (at nighttime). Washing twice a day turned out to be too irritating for me. I still wet my face in the morning however, and I moisturize in mornings if my skin feels dry. I stopped using any products outside of cleansers, moisturizers, and exfoliators. Other products proved too irritating for my sensitive skin.
Your skin looks quite irritated (not from acne), so I'd recommend cutting out anything that's hurting your skin. What's most important is that you don't hurt your skin by treating it, as doing so causes acne in iself.
Also, pop yellow pimples as soon as you can. Look up the proper technique for it -- if you do it right, it won't result in scarring.
Most importantly altogether thoigh dude, chill out. You have acne and that's all there is to it.
>>
>>10696776
>pop yellow pimples
did that work for you? the second i stopped doing that it helped assloads - they just solidified and sort of fell out after a bit. when i popped them my face looked kind of like his in places with the scarring, regardless of how careful i was. could just be my shit [spoiler]mixed race[/spoiler] genetics though.
>>
File: 1446770170989.gif (102 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1446770170989.gif
102 KB, 450x450
>>10696185
>>10696205
How do you sleep at night?
>>
>>10696904
shit this reminds me, wash your pillowcase every few days or rotate. it's gonna stay bad otherwise
>>
>>10696185
because you have a habit of picking at it.
when you pop a pimple prematurely, it is like a spore filled mushroom.
you must not pop zits. it is very satisfying, but this is nature's way of separating the will-less cuccks from the alphas.
>>
Stay off milk. Every time I have milk+cereals for breakfast I have breakouts in the next few days.
>>
Go see a doctor for fuck's sake.
Get Accutane, heal your acne and live better.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 440x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 440x250
>>10696185

Go see and dermatologist get an acid peel and start some accutane.

You're bumming me out dude
>>
>>10696623
this anon is right.
>>
File: 1443063532639.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1443063532639.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>>10696185
>>10696205
>>
>>10696185
>tfw acne is about half that bad
it sucks to be GENETICALLY INFERIOR
>>
>>10698119

Same pal :(

It's alcohol that exacerbates it for me but the parties are constant. So what do I choose /fa/ hedonistic life or /fa/ skin?
>>
>>10697192

this guy is right, accutane will change your LIFE.
>>
Hormonal acne is one reason a person might go for Accutane. I would try all other options before prescriptions. See a dermatologist OP.

Otherwise, here are things that can help outside of diet. 1. Make sure your pillow cases and towels are cleaned every two to four days. 2. A benzoyl peroxide gel is effective for cystic and inflammatory acne. Take a q-tip and apply a small about thickly to the worst lesions. Tap it on once, don't rub it in or all over your face. 3. Kaolin masks will help unclog pores and dry out drainage in impetigo and infected pimples. 4. If you have dry patches, use a moisturizer after cleansing to avoid irritation and speed healing. 5. Once your lesions are gone, glycolic acid, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels are great for newer scars and discoloration. Biooil works but only because it contains vitamin a. Vitamin a and e are good to treat scars. Apply at night, sunlight degrades these products.

The worst scars, deep ice box or rolling scars often need surgery. TCA cross uses an acid and is effective with more shallow scars. Rolling scars often require severing the connective tissue that has formed from deep tissue damage.
>>
It's because you're one of those high school kids who says freak instead of fuck
>>
File: lol.jpg (8 KB, 206x366) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
8 KB, 206x366
I had acne very similar to this but I went to a derma for prescription and it went away very quickly. It was so painful and I couldn't touch my face without my cysts bursting and leaking blood, pus, and that clear stuff all down my face. I have some icepick scars but they're only visible in certain lighting like harsh shadows but those shadows look awful.

That being said, is there any recommended acid peels? I called my dermatologist for one and they said they don't have any but if I find one ask them about it ? I just assumed it was something dermas have..

Pic is me about a month or less after meds when the cysts stopped being cysts. If someone would like I can post a pic of how it looks now, about eight months later.
>>
>>10699381
Actually I'm very happy with the progress so I'll post a pic anyway.

I got very lazy with my skincare for a few months and only recently started taking care of myself again.
My routine now is at night:
CeraVe face wash with Konjac sponge → Paula's choice BHA → AHA → Prescription → Witch hazel non-alcohol toner → Cerave moisturizer

Morning I just splash some water on my face. And take my prescription pill.
>>
>>10696185
Lotta people giving you shit OP but it's not game over. I never had it that bad but I've seen transformations at that point. Family friend growing up was a derm and when I got accutane he'd show me pics of people who had it much worse that healed with no scars. There's hope desu
>>
>>10699416
good stuff dude. bet your pleased
>>
>>10699416
What were you perscribed? I'm on minocycline and tretinoin right now, haven't seen much progress but it's only been 2-3 weeks
>>
>>10699663
>>10699680

Very, dealing with that from I think February until August when it really started clearing up wasn't fun. From what I remember my derma saying, it was just something with bacteria not being proper in my skin? So I was prescribed pills that fix that. Then of course stress from having the giant cysts led to a lot more acne and it just kept happening.

The pill I take is 500mg cephadroxil. Started out with two a day and now I just do one. The night cream I use is .3% Adapalene gel, started out with .1% first. I had a day cream too but I lost the prescription and have to call for another.

Pic is from end of June when the cysts went away but I had a big pink splotch on both cheeks.
>>
>>10699866
Well not splotch like a stain, but it was pinkish and indented as you can see.
>>
>>10699866
Are you a girl?
>>
>>10699906
unimportant
>>
>>10696185
Do you shave regularly, OP?

My face used to look like that in HS when all I would use to shave would be a disposable blade and some water. And then I discovered shaving gel. It helped a lot. As an adult I moved on to using shaving lotion.
>>
>>10700076

> a disposable blade and some water.

srsly, man?
>>
>>10699941
so yes
>>
File: 1447747185065.jpg (214 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
1447747185065.jpg
214 KB, 345x336
MFW my face is as smooth as a baby's butt
>>
I never understand how people get such bad acne
>>
>>10700637
this

>only have to deal with acne a couple of times a year

top kek
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.