[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what lifestyles/activities actually suit or even warrant the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 2986107_detail_shot_by_Bryabn.jpg (188 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
2986107_detail_shot_by_Bryabn.jpg
188 KB, 640x960
what lifestyles/activities actually suit or even warrant the wearing stylezeitgeistcore avante garde clothing? thread inspired by guy shopping at ikea decked out in rick

heres all i can come up with

- extreme late night courier running and biking around dark alleys with urgent high value packages (important letters , sensitive documents, etc), constantly rushing about so drapes are always in motion
- bank robber who does it for the thrill and for political reasons not just the money
- dj about to do extended techno set in warehouse or basement venue (this one is actually borderline imo)
>>
sitting on the internet all day bragging to mid-twenty fatherless maggots about how rare and well made your 5th hand rags are
>>
ID on this scarf? i'm moist
>>
I keep a spare set of IKEA-clothes, which consists of blue denim and a stained tee.
>>
b eing asian in manhattan
>>
>>10695892

but that's all of us
>>
Making headcanons on a eurasian dialogue forum to justify your terrible clothing purchases

>>10696420
I was there the other day and all the Asian guys I saw were running around with their girlfriends Saks shopping bags
>>
art gallery bum
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U
Doing shit like this.
>>
>>10695888
>what lifestyles/activities actually suit or even warrant the wearing stylezeitgeistcore avante garde clothing?

the ones i know irl (including me to a degree, but i don't go full autist) just wear it after work and on the weekends. you don't have to be decked out in rick all day to enjoy his clothes.
>>
>>10695888
live in eastern europe, balkan region, rural russia/china. no heat in home. wander streets in frigid temperatures, looking for things you can burn to stay warm at night. stop at internet cafe to lower prices on your grailed store because you ran out of money 3 weeks ago and have only been able to buy food from places that accept bitcoins.
>>
>>10696658
this made my palms so fucking clammy
>>
Ignorant hillbilly. What about being a painter, musician or artist in a cold european city? What about being a professor in an old university? What about being rich and just looking at your monies? What about being a rogue financer, cult leader, high lvl advisor? Dont put all of us into your mediocre circle, not all of us are plebs
>>
Modern abstract artist (painting random zig zags in non vivid colors), photography, sculpter, basicaly jobs that require liberal arts degree. inb4 none exist, they're fucking real I tell ya
>>
>>10695920

Quality
>>
>>10695892
damn
>>
partisan nigger and kike slayer, wandering the streets of megalopolis late at night
>>
>>10695888
Literally none. That's kinda the point?
>>
>>10696813
>monies
Just trash your dreams at being a professor.
>>
>>10696813
nah the day to day minutiae of all of these existences is still too banal, not what im looking for
>>
>>10695888
Most people who dress like this are involved in the arts in some way. For instnace, I dress somehow similar and I'm a painter and musician.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.