[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am I a bad person if looking at ugly people makes me feel better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1366240955054.jpg (40 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1366240955054.jpg
40 KB, 399x388
am I a bad person if looking at ugly people makes me feel better about myself?

also is it normal that some days I look in the mirror and wonder why I haven't been scouted by Ford Models yet and other days I look in the mirror and sulk about how pathetically ugly I look and cringe at the delusion that I ever thought I could be a model?

anyone else know this feel?
excuse the frog posting its the only reaction image I could find at a moments notice I don't have time to sift through my folders
>>
>>10693017
destroy ur mirror senpai
>>
>>10693017
That is life
>>
>>10693017
I think to an extent everyone feels this way.
Sometimes I think, man I think I have what it takes (on a rare good day), but most often I think to myself, "woah I'm suprised the mirror isn't cracked yet".
>>
>>10693017
yes
>>
Get a hobby dork
>>
File: image.jpg (804 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
804 KB, 2048x1536
Absolutely not, do it all the time. Wanna look at ugly people together somtime?
>>
>>10693017
It is ordinary to compare yourself to others, and unfortunately fairly ordinary to do so in order to feel better about yourself. That's the entire premise of reality TV.

That said, you sound a bit obsessed with your looks. Focus your energies on things that matter more. Why in the hell would you ever want to be a model?
>>
>>10693347
>Why in the hell would you ever want to be a model?
Why not? What if that matters to him?
>>
>>10693339
lets do it pal, I'm on here all the time so whenever youre ready just hit me up
>>
>studying late in the library
>look around, some cute girl are there
>stay

another day

>studying late in library
>look around, nothing but uggos around me
>pack up and leave for the night

and I'm not even attractive myself. being ugly sucks m8 but these are the givens in life
>>
i agree with some of this op. like ill be a lot nicer/more effort in conversation with someone if they're attractive or seem cool.
if someone is ugly ill put way less effort into being their friend or talking with them. id say most, if not all, of my friends are at least decently attractive and have somewhat decent style at the min.
i look at myself in the mirror and wanna model too. cursed with 5'10 tho:( but an A facial structure and hair
>>
>>10693339
holy shit, looking at ugly people really boosts my self esteem. such is life
>>
>>10693017
>am I a bad person if looking at ugly people makes me feel better about myself?
it doesn't make you bad, it just makes you stupid. There's nothing transcendentally valuable about being attractive, it only matters to you and people like you. This is to say, you aren't better than people who don't care about how they look any more than being a celibate makes someone better than people who enjoy casual sex. It literally only matters to people who care. It isn't even guaranteed to get you laid, because you have to dress in accordance with aesthetics acceptable to those you're interested in.
>also is it normal that some days I look in the mirror and wonder why I haven't been scouted by Ford Models yet and other days I look in the mirror and sulk about how pathetically ugly I look and cringe at the delusion that I ever thought I could be a model?
no, that kind of insecurity is immature. Are you even old enough to be on this site? Or are you just a huge fuccboi?
>>
>tfw emotionally shitting on uggies who fall in love with you without your consent
>>
OP this is me. Essentially we need to come to terms with the following

1. We are only model tier in the face of our less than attractive peers but in reality we are not too astounding in appearance.

2. We need to get over these narcissistic tendencies as they are keeping us away from success.

3. We need to stop staring in the motherfucking mirror all the time. (Sort of an extension of 2 but you feel me.)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.