[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often are you effay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 29132728809106634AJArqWM3c.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
29132728809106634AJArqWM3c.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
Do you dress like an image in an inspo thread 24/every time leave the house? Or do you only dress effay when you feel like it, and go normie the rest of the time?

I kind of fall into the latter category at the moment. I only recently got into fashion and I'm still building up my wardrobe, so I still look kind of normie most of the time
>>
I look better dressed as a normie b/c it accentuates my muscles but then again i do it for me so
>>
*24/7, every time you leave
>>
File: L1e0Rwf.jpg (167 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
L1e0Rwf.jpg
167 KB, 1024x1024
>>10692867
I don't have enough clothing in my wardrobe to dress my best every day, so I have some generic pieces that I wear in a bunch of different combinations that show my physique for "off days". Basically, just lift and then when you don't want to dress well just show everyone how jacked you are.
>>
>>10692867
never because i'm poor, i'm dressed up in down in uniqlo, zara and cheap sneakers t b h f a m, i'm pretty basic

mainly what i get out of here are clothing design ideas for characters
>>
>>10692948
and*
>>
being /fa/ is not about cosplaying a model, but having good personal style, so it should be something constant, from sweats and t to a 3 piece suit.

once you understand that you will truly become effay.
>>
>>10693034
these dudes have fallen for the memes, the think being effay is goofyninja irl
>>
>>10692867
dressing effay doesnt have to be remotely hard, if you have all decent clothes, you can walk out in a nice fitted (not necesarrily fitted to your body) tee, pants and some basic ass shoes like stans
>>
>>10692867
>having a full time job requiring dressing up "smart"
>don't like prep
>suffering
>a.. at least i have weekends right?
>>
>>10693863

What's your style? Surely there's some way to work your personal style into work appropriate clothes without being prep.
>>
>>10693866
Recently more towards mixing streetwear with folky type things (ripped jeans, batik prints, loose textured shirts, sneakers), quite the opposite to office friendly
>>
>>10692948
The person wearing the clothes is what makes people /fa

I've seen multiple decent fits of people mixing h&m, uniqlo and thrift items
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.