[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi,the guy who got scouted by slp here again. Thanks for all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 450x675
Hi,the guy who got scouted by slp here again. Thanks for all your help senpai, slp girl said they might send me to Paris Fashion week depending on their creative director. Anyway, I was wondering if these guys that are talking to me now seem legit(they want to become my mother agency)? Small but have done work for Givenchy, yeezy season, HBA, Alexandre plokhov etc and magazines. They seem nice but can I trust them /fa/? Not all models there are exactly 10/10 either (including me) so it feels like they might not get everyone gigs. Also will slp be mad if I sign with them?
Both of them send people to fashion week ofc

Thanks guys
http://www.stclairemodels.com
>>
How do u look faggot? Can you post pics
>>
>>10691852
hey just curious

whats your height and have you met any 5'11ish models?
>>
>>10692059
I'm 6'2. 5'11 sounds very low, I'm not experienced but most agencies want way taller models

>>10691924
No you will probably kill my self esteem
>>
File: 42314124.jpg (176 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
42314124.jpg
176 KB, 750x563
Found OP.
>>
The anon who legit has been a model for SLP posted earlier this year. He's like 6'5" though.

someone could pls link me the threads
>>
>>10692158
He regularly lurks here and posts in threads fucking newfag
>>
Any tips for an aspiring model?
Also how'd it happen?
>>
>>10691852
NO.
http://www.stclairemodels.com/arthur/
DONT.
http://www.stclairemodels.com/new-gallery-67/
STOP.
http://www.stclairemodels.com/brian/
>>
>>10692172
send specs + photos to agency

done
>>
>>10692164
what's his trip?
link to a thread? images? anything?
>>
>>10692190
Any agency recs for a complete beginner? I've been interested in a while but I'm unsure where would put you more out there.
>>
>>10692198
Any agency in your area.
You are currently signed to zero agencies. You do not need to bother about which agency would be better for you in the career run.

First off: just see if you actually can join any agency at all - or if they're just remotely interested and want to take some more pictures.
>>
>>10691852
dude could you help a /fag out?
i really want to be a model but i dont know where to start

i already got good genetics
im 6" and 121lbs

my goal is to be an slp model
>>
>>10692275
see
>>10692190
>>10692259

it's not hard
>>
>>10692275
6' 121 isnt good genetics
>>
>>10692302
maybe thats not that good but, my skin and hair are pretty good man
>>
>>10692351
your reading comprehension however
>>
>>10692195
Jesuschrist
>>
>>10692399
how is it hard for you to link even one thing he posted

it's not like he's gonna go through all of warosu
>>
>>10692416
not that guy but his posts were mainly on topic of the thread not sure what exactly you're hoping to find
any advice he could give would be more or less the same as that given in this thread
he was scouted, so either look good enough to get scouted or send in pics to agencies and await their response

he said most models say they got scouted but actually lie and applied themselves , that is perhaps one thing interesting you might learn from him
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.