[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this cut? Thinking it looks clean and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 6TQg6J0.jpg (92 KB, 750x743) Image search: [Google]
6TQg6J0.jpg
92 KB, 750x743
What do you think about this cut? Thinking it looks clean and just the right amount of messy in the sexy kind of way?
>>
Nah. I think it looks like you're trying too hard. Plus it only looks good when it's gelled up and shit,you really can't wear it straight out the shower. High maintenance =/= sexy.
>>
>>10690146

Didn't even think about the gel part. I don't use it. What haircut do you say looks good without high maintenance?
>>
File: true-detective-season-2.jpg (472 KB, 1596x1062) Image search: [Google]
true-detective-season-2.jpg
472 KB, 1596x1062
>>10690147
Something like this. Shaved sides do look really clean though. That's one good thing about an undercut.
>>
>>10690136
Kinda looks like mine but longer. I guess it is kinda high maintenance but I've been doing it for years so I'm used to it. Not that bad.

My routine (not that anyone asked): In the shower, tiny bit of conditioner then full shampoo. Every day or so. Towel dry the drips and blow dry the rest while back combing upside down. A decent amount of V05 mattclay through it. Get it into the general shape. Then straighten it to tidy it up. Finally, if it isn't perfect, fire some hairspray in it keep it somewhat presentable. I use Swarzkopf got2be stylin.

Why did I bother to do that?
>>
>>10690307

I hope you are trolling , isn't it possible to have this kind of haircut look good with just blow drying and just tiny bit of hair wax?
>>
>>10690136
/fa/ is so dumb on hair noone here knows shit, just learn how to do it through trial and error. only you knows your hair.
>>
>>10690324
>only you knows your hair.
Thank you for the morning kek
>>
>>10690324
the only real answer to every hair thread.
>>
>>10690320
Yeah man. There's a good chance my autism overcomplicates it.
>>
File: 1449317364107.jpg (345 KB, 705x941) Image search: [Google]
1449317364107.jpg
345 KB, 705x941
>>10690136
>Not using the low-mantenance option of this

Ok nigga, it's simple.
If it takes you a lot of time each day to keep up with a style, you are a loser that cares too much.

The essence of being fashionable is to nonchalantly show personality through style.
>>
>>10690358

My hair is somewhat light brown , i doubt i could pull this off , he looks like he has thick hair and mine is kind of fine
>>
>>10690358
Wouldn't this look half as good or worse from a frontal view? This angle is great, but I can't picture what his full face would look like, maybe it's just my autism.
>>
Meme line is so dumb
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.