[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Budget Apparel General - /bag/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: zara.jpg (91 KB, 736x619) Image search: [Google]
zara.jpg
91 KB, 736x619
Budget Apparel General - /bag/. This thread is about apparel that doesn't break the bank.

>What apparel is discussed here?

All and any apparel (all sexes) including outerwear, headwear, gloves and scarves. The price range by category is as follows - guideline: Leather jackets and pants <500$; Coats <300$; Sweats and knits <100$; T-shirts and Shirts <50$; Jeans and Pants <120$.

>What topics are discussed here?

Cop or not, where to cop - any type of query, any type of inspo, any type of information.

>What is not discussed here?

Apparel that is above the listed price range, as well as footwear. Please see the appropriate generals for that: pastebin.com/1TxNV2ty

>What are the most common brands discussed here? (Alphabetically)

Adidas, Air Jordan, Carhartt, H&M, Levi's, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Wrangler, Zara

>Where can I buy budget apparel?

6pm – 6pm.com
Amazon – amazon.com
Asos – asos.com
Bodega Store – shop.bdgastore.com
H&M – hm.com
Snipes – snipes.com
Uniqlo – uniqlo.com
Zalando – zalando.com
Zara – zara.com

>Are there any relevant infographics about apparel?

Yes, please check imgur.com/a/C4nps/all

>Any questions, or ideas how to improve the OP?

Please feel free to contact [email protected]. You can find this entire OP at pastebin.com/nXtekSN8
>>
go fuck yourselves
>>
>>10686062
kek'd
>>
Don't feel like making a new thread for this so I'll just put it here

I'm ordering online a few uniqlo basic sweatshirts and hoodies and I'm not sure which size to get.
I follow their chart and I'd say M but I saw some fit pics of their stuff and it can be a bit big in the arms and chest.

Anyway I'm 5'10 140lb should I go S or M?
>>
>>10686118
M of course
>>
>>10686032
>H&M, zara, Asos

cancer - the thread
>>
When you work retail and get a crispy 50 off at Club Monaco
>>
This whole
>blazer + white tshirt
is such a degenerate style that its hard to even put it into words. Its bad enough that they wear trashy, China made polyester trash for $20. But the tshirt really is the cherry on top/
>>
>>10686032
Fuck off with all these generals they are shitting up the board
>>
bamp
>>
there are never that many threads about budget clothing on effay. this general is pointless
>>
>>10686424
Not a big fan of budget fashion, but how is this being a general shitting up the board?

Half the time the board is taken up with
>is brand x /fa/?
>am i effay?
>lol manlets cant be effay
And the list goes on
>>
Forever 21 any good?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.