[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gustin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1b.87_ondenim.jpg (157 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1b.87_ondenim.jpg
157 KB, 460x460
Just got some clothes from them. I don't understand the /fa/ hate.
>>
i own a few of their jeans and I like them. They are what they are: good budget raw denim. I think the dislike might come from the claims that they are "the same as jeans sold for $225+ across the country" or whatever, implying that they are on the same level as higher end raw denim, which they clearly are not.

I think the jeans are a good value, but I didnt have much luck with their shirts. They are too scooped out on the sides for my taste. and their waxed chore coat and trucker jacket are paper thin
>>
>>10679153
I look for the higher oz fabrics. 4oz shirts are not substantial
>>
>>10679153
Why are they clearly not? Cut and attention to detail?
>>
The first batch of their sneakers came out. Someone posted pics on styleforum, and they look better than they did in promotional material, mainly because they don't look as wrinkly.
>>
>>10681582
Nice
>>
>>10679121
hold up there OP I have gustin pants too. They are silver weft pants and the quality is nice. My package is a bit cramped when I wear them. Solid pair of jeans
>>
>>10683242
Yeah same here, got a pair of chinos and god damn are they tight on the nuts. Overall it's pretty good build quality though.
>>
>>10681582
Got a link? I ordered a pair during the summer and I'd like to know what to expect.
>>
I have 2 pairs of jeans, 1 OCBD , 2 wallets, and 1 belt from them. All of them are nice and the quality of the items are on par with what I paid.

I don't understand the hate either.
>>
The oxblood looks pretty sweet, surprised it isn't selling quicker.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.