[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought you had to have a strong jaw and chin to be a model? srs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 5231424850557_004_h.jpg (154 KB, 975x1463) Image search: [Google]
5231424850557_004_h.jpg
154 KB, 975x1463
I thought you had to have a strong jaw and chin to be a model? srs
>>
>>10678784
appatently not.
>>
h&m has some pretty shitty models too
some of the ones i see arent even interesting, theyre just ugly
maybe they have connections
>>
>>10678859
it's appatently untrue
>>
What is the purpose of models? To push the limits of how good clothes can look on a human?

No. They exist to sell clothes to target audiences. So who is going to sell more gray Heather cardigans to beta keks? Someone they can empathize with or Chad?
>>
do you have a pic of his face?
>>
>>10678878
>>10678878

>grey jumper
>beta
kek have fun with your faggoty lunarcore goals of 2k16
>>
>>10678784
Kek. Receded jaw, awful hairline, that earring, hair looks like he just woke up
>>
>>10679731
mate he looks like a normal human being, post a pic of your ugly fucking face you insecure kek
>>
>>10679819
rt
>>
>>10679731
the hair was probably done by a hair stylist
>>
>>10679819
It should be well known the average poster is butt-fuck ugly
>>
I think he is still very pleasing to look at and probably has very good body proportions
>>
>>10679819
>normal human being

exactly. not a model.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.