[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/ How would you dress like for a house party?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 525x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 525x280
/fa/
How would you dress like for a house party?
>>
Usually Raf or Rick
>>
File: 1449239174042.png (87 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
1449239174042.png
87 KB, 500x457
first one i saw
>>
File: 30street-paris-slide-115G-jumbo.jpg (137 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
30street-paris-slide-115G-jumbo.jpg
137 KB, 683x1024
>>
File: 1448699360338.jpg (273 KB, 1242x1407) Image search: [Google]
1448699360338.jpg
273 KB, 1242x1407
Last party fit
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 384x383
>>10678668
Kek
>>
>>10678668
>>10678680
more of these please family
>>
File: 1445455541284.jpg (147 KB, 944x792) Image search: [Google]
1445455541284.jpg
147 KB, 944x792
>>10678723
>>
File: 1445373991831.jpg (154 KB, 843x800) Image search: [Google]
1445373991831.jpg
154 KB, 843x800
>>10678870
my personal favorite
>>
:(
>>
Party attire should be old and basic clothes, t shirt and jeans. Something good but you won't be too upset if something gets spilled on them by accident. Comfortable enough for dancing and drugged up sleep. Undertone for a reason, you will look like a clown showing up in nxtlvl fits.
>>
>>10678927
Is that the house from the American Football album cover?
>>
File: 4gXdzyC.jpg (74 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
4gXdzyC.jpg
74 KB, 543x960
>>10679134
yes
>>
>>10678870
iktfb, except cos instead of adidas
>>
>>10678654
>house party
>effay
>>
>>10678654
For most house parties:
Grey or navy knit, tucked tee or sweatshirt
Black, grey or navy woolen trousers, cropped or cuffed
Socks
(White sneakers)
Bomber/overcoat
>>
>>10679656
/fa/ in 2012-2013
kekcore 2014 onwards
Do you know why it's kekcore now? Because you and all your faggot kin have no taste and creativity so you latch onto the last thing was popular on this site and never let go because you knew if you did , you'd never be able to think of something new.
You boring , basic , CUNT.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x360
>>10678676
Nice boots la
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 1280x720
>>10679699
It's a house party and I look pretty good, the mentioned outfit simply works and is comfy as hell. I honestly don't care about what is popular on 4chan and I could care even less about what is considered memecore. I'm not going to pretend I'm fashion forward or try to come up with something new, I'll leave that up to the designers.

So feel free to think of me as a boring and basic CUNT. If that's really how you look at people purely based on what they're wearing to a party, I doubt you get invited to parties anyway.
>>
>/fa/ what do i wear with pants
these threads are getting out of hand
>>
>>10679761
>It's ok that I don't actually like fashion and that I genuinely enjoy being less than mediocre
How about you get the fuck off this board.
And no , I don't judge people who put wearing nice clothes that they don't mind will get damaged to a party but I do judge people like you who dress like that to a party purely because you don't want to take any risks at all on how you're perceived by your CUNTlord peers ,so you can sweat while chatting up some ugly CUNT and leave sweat stains on your £10 clo jumper instead of your 'fancy' 'effay' £50 norse projects jumper while also telling everyone that you TOTALLY LOVE FASHION BRO LIKE MY FAV DESIGNER IS RAF SIMONS NO I DONT OWN ANYTHING BY HIM LOL BECAUSE MY LIBERAL ARTS DEGREE IS TAKING ALL MY MONEY HAHA CAPITALISM AM I RIGHT.
You absolute dickhead.
>>
>>10678670
Kikecore
>>
File: 1332022409129.gif (3 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1332022409129.gif
3 MB, 255x191
>>10678654

OP

Dress in clothes that don't make you look like you care if they get ripped/trashed

I've found through simple observation, Athletic leisure wear is the best, think B-ball shorts, Nikes, etc.

Women find this acceptable

Women laugh when men dress to the 9's for a house party

also, if you want pussy, chase after the short bitchy girl, she'll be stuck up but she might suck the D.
>>
>>10679811
>Athletic leisure wear is the best, think B-ball shorts, Nikes, etc.

what the fuck is happening to this board
>>
>>10679384
Ikr?
>>
>>10679761
I HATE it when people justify an outfit with "comfy"
ITSZ A CUMPFEY OUTFIT as opposed to what cuccklet? Incredibly stifling? Fuck you times a thousand
>>
>>10679811
>I've found through simple observation, Athletic leisure wear is the best, think B-ball shorts, Nikes, etc.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>10679825

>>10679825

Nigger, do you into reality.

I said based off of personal observation

I'm a 21 y/o in Oregon, I'm not in fucking Manhattan

If you believe this thread is worth a damn, more power to you, but I'm going to tell OP as it is, as this is probz his 2nd house party.

If you rep Raf more power to you.

PS, "Athleisure" is in, its pleb, but it IS in.
>>
Wear anything anyone's wearing in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFzPv9vnB8
>>
I wear what I'd normally wear out to lunch or class. skinnies, boots, a sweater or long sleeve shirt. nothing too dressy but for sure not slobby
i dont get how this is a question tb.h
>>
>>10679811
You are almost certainly some suburban idiot from a flyover state.
Why are you on this board??
>>
>>10679864
gucci mane's remix is better
i like the beat tho regardless
>>
>>10679861
Please kill yourself.
>is pleb
>is in
Pick one
Jesus christ i hope you die.
Sincerely,
Manhattan resident
>>
File: 1342032304788.gif (1009 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1342032304788.gif
1009 KB, 300x168
>>10679875

Woah, how many /house/ parties they got in SOHO?
>>
Didn't expect my post to get people all triggered up.

>>10679789
Woah, gonna have to break down that comment you just 'dropped' here.

>>It's ok that I don't actually like fashion and that I genuinely enjoy being less than mediocre
>How about you get the fuck off this board.
I'm genuinely interested in fashion, more in clothing actually. Probably not as much as people here claim to be, but you're delusional if you think /fa/ is the right place to discuss fashion.

>I do judge people like you who dress like that to a party purely because you don't want to take any risks at all on how you're perceived by your CUNTlord peers
I don't know what cuntlord peers are supposed to be like, but I'm really comfortable around the people I hang out with and if anything, my close friends think I dress weird lol. How I'm perceived by them doesn't play a role when it comes to my outfit choices, except (I'll admit) when I get dressed for work (dresscodes etc). I usually end up wearing what I feel like wearing (resulting in the outfit I mentioned earlier), unless the party has a specific theme or something. Is there anything wrong with that?

>so you can sweat
I don't, unless the music is really good and I end up dancing a lot.

>while also telling everyone that you TOTALLY LOVE FASHION BRO LIKE MY FAV DESIGNER IS RAF SIMONS NO I DONT OWN ANYTHING BY HIM LOL BECAUSE MY LIBERAL ARTS DEGREE IS TAKING ALL MY MONEY HAHA CAPITALISM AM I RIGHT.

Where did this come from? I don't think I've ever talked about fashion at a house party. Usually end up talking about music, things I like to do (like sports), movies or playing some kind of game. I don't have a liberal arts degree either... quite the opposite.

>>10679845
I'm not justifying anything at all.
>as opposed to what cuccklet?
As opposed to less comfy clothes. Some of my clothes, especially sweaters, really have a nice feel to em. When it's getting warmer again and people start hosting BBQ-parties I like to wear breezy clothes.
>>
>>10679976
kek you basically just agreed to everything I said in my post you massive CUNT of a faggot
>I'm genuinely interested in fashion, more in clothing actually.
Clearly not
Also I just come to /fa/ to make sure people like you know that you're a complete an utter CUNT who has destroyed this board , not to discuss fashion.
>I usually end up wearing what I feel like wearing (resulting in the outfit I mentioned earlier), unless the party has a specific theme or something. Is there anything wrong with that?
Yeah just proves you're a basic and boring CUNT who doesn't like fashion but pretends to for some reason I have yet to understand. What is it with you CUNTS that makes you think that dressing as plain as possible makes you into fashion?
>I don't, unless the music is really good and I end up dancing a lot.
Why even add this like I was implying you were obese or something? Was clearly talking about the anxiety caused by your lack of personality but you knew this and tried to dodge it like the CUNT you are.
>Where did this come from? I don't think I've ever talked about fashion at a house party. Usually end up talking about music, things I like to do (like sports), movies or playing some kind of game. I don't have a liberal arts degree either... quite the opposite.
Gee when I go to parties I don't talk about my interests (which is why you don't talk about fashion because you aren't into it) I just talk about normie shit because along with my basic clothing I don't care about anything but being accepted and people not making fun of me.
Just fuck off this board already CUNT
>>
just go naked
>>
>>10679976
I don't understand why you responded back to him. He's obviously an autist.

>get off muh special board!!!!
>>
>>10680008
>Clearly not
I am.

>Yeah just proves you're a basic and boring CUNT who doesn't like fashion but pretends to for some reason I have yet to understand. What is it with you CUNTS that makes you think that dressing as plain as possible makes you into fashion?
I don't think dressing plain makes someone into fashion, so I'm not sure why you just said that. I find fashion (and it's history, styles, houses, thoughts behind collections) interesting, but that doesn't mean that everything I like about it must be incorporated into my outfits. Try to bring some nuance to it. Do you play every sport you find interesting? Your comment also got me curious. How do you usually prepare for house parties?

>Why even add this like I was implying you were obese or something? Was clearly talking about the anxiety caused by your lack of personality but you knew this and tried to dodge it like the CUNT you are.
I thought you were referring to wearing a jumper/sweater. Your post was a bit difficult to read.
I don't get anxious at parties and I don't have a lack of personality.

>Gee when I go to parties I don't talk about my interests
It's not always easy to discuss fashion with someone you've just met, especially when they're not into fashion at all. It's really not that complicated. You must've noticed that as well, assuming you possess some social skills. When you meet new people it's often easier to talk about lighter subjects related to said party. (how did you meet X?, do you like the music here?, let's play insert-silly-game!).

Also, it seems like you think you're a special snowflake for being into fashion lol.

Try bringing some nuance to your view before you start to express your incorrect assumptions in all-caps.

>>10680192
Killing some time and it's actually pretty funny.
>>
>>10678676
jesus...
>>
File: 1443361008777.jpg (61 KB, 500x689) Image search: [Google]
1443361008777.jpg
61 KB, 500x689
These kinds of fits, keep it simple.
>>
>>10680008
dam why are you so angry. i hope you make peace with whatever is bothering you and stop taking it out on others, fuck off with this pointless negativity.
>>
>>10680008
>being this mad on /fa/
>>
>>10680008
are you talking about yourself?
>>
>>10680008
>>10680008
you took time to type all of this out baka desu senpai
>>
>>10678676
disgusting
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.