[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I Lena Dunham-core?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: dunham platinum.jpg (68 KB, 592x888) Image search: [Google]
dunham platinum.jpg
68 KB, 592x888
How do I Lena Dunham-core?
>>
File: lena.jpg (60 KB, 375x822) Image search: [Google]
lena.jpg
60 KB, 375x822
How does she do it?
>>
File: lena casual.jpg (105 KB, 701x1024) Image search: [Google]
lena casual.jpg
105 KB, 701x1024
Post your Lena-core, /fa/
>>
>>10676750
Eat a bunch of Doritos and dress like a trashy version of my mom.
>>
>>10676775
This is shocking and offensive
>>
What do you think she likes to drink?
>>
Has there ever been a better female troll
>>
Her shows pretty good though and some of the humor is pretty meta
>>
>>10676750
Subsist off of processed food, replace water with soda, never exercise.
Body achieved
Onto style
Dress like a trashy hippie/suburban high schooler, get tattoos of cookbook covers from the 1980s, ignore posture
>>
>>10676787
Her own piss and self inflated sense of worth.
>>
>>10676792

I dunno her character in girls got pretty fucking depressing and mean
>>
rape your sister and then pretend you got raped

corrupt tay tay
>>
>>10676792
>>10676829

GIRLS is great but her character is the worst part. Some of the other characters are great: Ray, Adam, the english girl I forgot her name.
>>
>>10676853

although the fact that she wrote the show and she made her own character that fucked up kinda of actually shows how self-deprecating she is, which I can admire for someone who is considered in the "spot-light"

fame and money can go to your head to easy
>>
>>10676853
>>10676792
GIRLS is a giant rip off of the movie "Kids" and is driven by that one weird looking guy who steals every scene.
>>
>>10677136

what.....girls has nothing to with kids....kids is fucked up
>>
As a first step, quit sports.

Then you get a shovel, go to the local graveyard and dig out some women born before 1930. Steal the dresses from the dead bodies. Done.
>>
absolutely disgusting.
>>
I don't even like Lena but y'all are mad predictable
>>
>>10676853
i fucking love adam holy shit. him and ray are the only reasons im still watching desu

>>10676869
also this, i cant really think of any other shows with such an incredibly unlikeable (pretty much) main character that manage to survive without relying on it as a gimmick
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.