[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Essentials to look Preppy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pg.jpg (14 KB, 236x329) Image search: [Google]
pg.jpg
14 KB, 236x329
Sup guys so I'm new to /fa/ and new to dressing 'well' in general, I was wondering what you'd recommend to achieve a preppy but masculine look consistently.

Also, things/ clothing items or styles I should avoid just as a general rule
>>
>>10671074
You'd be better off going to reddit's /mfa/ to ask this. /fa/ is nothing but a bunch of angry teenage twinks draped in 20 layers of £1000 black curtains.
>>
>>10671074
>>10671081
If you don't want to be associated with MFA, there's alway styleforum which has a large contingent of prep-wearers.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (51 KB, 675x400) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
51 KB, 675x400
Conservative hairstyle and clean shaven, no expection.

Percect fit, no experimention.
>>
>>10671118
Goddamn I just want to fucking beat the shit out of all three of those ivy league fuckwits
>>
>>10671146
Because they're smarter, more successful, and wealthier than you'll ever be?
>>
File: Hold me back!.jpg (46 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
Hold me back!.jpg
46 KB, 592x448
>>10671146
But then reality kicks in and you realize you'd get your faggot-pussy raped to maximum rekt by them
>>
>>10671165
not that other guy, but i feel like people that seek a preppy look without the money (ie: probably you) to back it are just chasing delusions of grandeur and put prep on some pedastal of clothing like it is the end all be all of success. tldr: mfa ->
>>
>>10671146

>implying your mongrel genetics would stand a chance against generations of superior breeding.
>>
>>10671279
>im white, I may be skinnfat, autistic, poor, and ugly but im white
>guys I'm white pls be my friend
>we're all in this together im white
>ur a chink and my dick is probably slightly bigger im white
>>
>>10671288
Wow, didn't know you would be so mad.
I hope your non-white ass gets that it's not about being white. Even in being white you have different genetics
>>
>>10671288
Haha you are so salty

Poor nigger/spic detected

Just off yourself while we keep being rich thx
>>
>>10672239
>>10672263
I'm white
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK