[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: FLAT FOOTED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 500x294
FLAT FEET Mother Fuckers
W2C shoes, boots, anything for us?

I'm talking shoes with no built-in arches, wider sole bottoms, Possible removable soles, and easy access for our own insoles?

So far, the following shoes have worked successfully:
Vans sk8 hi
Roots Chukka Boots
Nike Roshes (large ass heels though)
>>
>>10670767
how is that possible? never noticed such thing
>>
>>10670767
Adidas Ultra Boost, really lowkey comfortable fucking shoe.

It doesn't matter about the colorway, as long as that shit's comfy you're good to go.

Also avoid those split Rick Owens running shoes since they are split and will leave you with a sway foot lmao
>>
Most shoes dont have build in arches though

Like for normal people that have to work on their feet for 8-9 hrs a day need insoles with more arch support
>>
O R T H O T I C S
>>
>>10670831
Ppl are usually born with it.
>>
>>10670767
"Flat feet" is just a fucking meme people say they have when their feet hurt cause they have shitty shoes or they want to feel special.
>>
>>10670767
>Vans
dude, wut? My OTW fucking kill my knees, even with my orthotics.
>>
>>10670767
Go to a professional to make you some medical insoles. Also learn to be more aware of you you walk so you can consciously shift your weight on your feet.
That helped me.
>>
>>10670767
Nike air max 1
>>
File: goldman_vibrating.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
goldman_vibrating.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
WAIT a FUCKING minute, your telling me people with "normal" archs have a gap between the surface and the mid section?
>>
>>10672840
yep
>>
>>10670767
Post feet?
>>
File: IMG_20151203_175453.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151203_175453.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>10672493
I have insoles

>>10672952
K
>>
>>10672840
if u wet ur foot and step on the ground and on the inner section or whole middle of ur foot it doesnt make a mark on the ground ur feet are normal senpai
>>
>>10674287
not true. thats high arch. iy should still make a mark on the out side
>>
How do you guys wear formal, or even semi casual shoes?
Seems fucking impossible since they're almost all narrow
>>
>>10674459
I have pretty fucking wide feet and I can't wear fucking loafers they suck but I have couple of bluchers and they work just fine. You just need to try bunch of different style of formal shoes.
>>
>>10670871
The thing about that shoe it seems like the arch and the way it's shaped is very curved. Not very flat.
>>
>>10674473
Suggestions?
>>
>>10671015
how do i fit this shit in my shoes without stretching the actual fuck out of my shoes. i even take the original soles out fml just cant win
>>
File: memefeet.jpg (2 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
memefeet.jpg
2 MB, 2322x4128
>>10672448
totally a meme senpai
>>
>>10675081
Jesus christ that literally offends me more than shoveldog.
So disgusting
>>
>>10675081
my god senpai, what the fuck did they do to you
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK