[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/nons what products do you use for your hair? post hair routine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
/fa/nons what products do you use for your hair?

post hair routine
>>
Semen
>>
>>10666050
butter
>>
the blood of black women

i kill black women

i like to snort the scabbed up crust from the top of their charred scalps
>>
Toppik. Fucktons of Toppik. I'm mostly bald, and that shit gives me hair just as thick as when I was a teenager. And hairspray.
>>
Imperial pomade, but I'm probably going to switch to paste and sea salt spray because I got curly ass hair and pomades shine makes it look goofy
>>
asian so my hair is stubbornly straight. blow dry after shampoo and conditioner and then a little bit of coconut oil applied throughout. gives it good a good natural texture.
>>
>>10666050
Hanz de fuko clamaytion. My hair is super thick so its the only thing that gives it any hold.
>>
File: IMG_20151129_012819724_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151129_012819724_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
I was mine with conditioner once a week. Pretty much it.
>>
File: 1436104155541.jpg (71 KB, 425x642) Image search: [Google]
1436104155541.jpg
71 KB, 425x642
>>10666799
wash.

This was my inspo, but honestly, by the time it looks as greasy as this it smells REALLY bad.
>>
Shower before bed. Towel dry hair. Rub small amount of reuzel grease in it. Comb back.

Wake up perfect every day.

Also no poo 2 years.
>>
I had long hair for a while, just cut it short. I've been experimenting with a weird mix of brylcream and different kinds of gatsby
>>
>>10666799
shave your head you balding fuck
>>
>>10666799
Dig the flow. Regret cutting mine.
>>
Nothing, I buzzcut because I have receding hairline
>>
Shower in the morning, mid temp water on body, cold on hair ( cerly like satan, women often ask to feel it with hands because it looks like a cherubin's) conditioner to wash it daily, every 4-5 times shampoo only on scalp, (american crew both Trhichology if i remember well) then i use oil elixir robber on them, and let them dry naturally. it takes 1 hour to get them dry but it is worth every minute.
>>
>>10667075
Just a wonky hairline. Had it since I was a kid
>>
>>10666802

That's cause this guy's hair has been styled and covered in pomade you dumb gook. Do you really think your hair will stay looking like that for more than 30 minutes?
>>
>>10667579
You short or something?
>>
>>10666050
tips for thinning hair?
idk my hair used to fall out when I was 14~15 and then stopped and now it's back like 6 years later. I live a moderately healthy lifestyle too so I don't think it's my diet or the amount of exercise I do
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.