[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it even worth it to buy clothes from here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: downloadhm.png (6 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
downloadhm.png
6 KB, 277x182
is it even worth it to buy clothes from here?
>>
File: tick tock tick tock anon.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
tick tock tick tock anon.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>that one Christmas H&M commercial with Katy Perry
>she's so old and busted and fat and disgusting now
>>
yep. great basics.
I buy work-wear from them. really cheap.

nothing I would wear at any other time though.
>>
>>10660733
this thread pops up so often I now suspect it to be guerrilla marketing
>>
>>10660746
barely browse ck just wanted to make this out of curiosity because I bought gloves there yesterday night cause it was cold and saw the clothes...they looked eh and was curios desu senpai
>>
>>10660746
sadly most of it is real, it's worse when try and act condescending about it tho. i remember this one anon who was literally showing off about going into zara for the first time last week (of course saying how everything is shit etc) and it's just like, ok gj exposing yourself as a NEET who lives in a shanty town.
>>
If they have something you like then yes its worth it. Effays the only place your gonna find people with a massive hate boner for h&m. Ive seen some great fits with h&m pieces.
>>
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 1200x1426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 1200x1426
>>10660737
Yeaaa real fat and busted now man....
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 233x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 233x350
>>10660737
So old and fat
>>
legend has it the average H&M garment will disintegrate and scatter into ash after exactly four washes.
>>
>>10660843
Ive had h&m jeans and khakis for 3 yrs now and still wear them all the time. Yea theyre cheap clothes but that doesnt mean they disintegrate. The belief that the quality is terrible is completely overblown
>>
>>10660733
if you're trying to be king of fashion at your local high school go for it.
>>
>>10660863
H&M is for 25+
>>
>>10660983
lmao literally the epitome of teenage fashion
>>
File: 767566767.gif (2 MB, 300x134) Image search: [Google]
767566767.gif
2 MB, 300x134
>>10660987
Nigga it's borderline dadcore store. I'm hesitant to go there. In fact I don't bring up that store here at fear of being called old.

You might be thinking of aeropostle or old navy(walmartcore) or something
>>
>>10660994
How many dads do you see wearing oversized distressed sweaters, long fit t shirts and hoddies with asian writing on them? its not dadcore at all.
>>
>>10660863
its funny that i see hate for h&m on here so much cause Ive seen fits from celebrities that are praised on here that rock h&m shit
>>
>>10660987
That's Uniqlo
>>
where else can poor fags like me get effay stuff?
>>
>>10661063
h&m is fine, or thrift shit
>>
>>10661068
truuuuu
>>
>>10660994
what the fuck is wrong with u retard
>>
>>10660733
bottom line quality is shit
>>
>>10661200
bottom line.. thats not entirely true cause Ive never had a problem with the quality
>>
H&M sales reps please go
>>
>>10660733
i like to think that h&m stands for "hit and miss"
a good half of their stuff is pretty nice for the price, another half of their stuff is 'what the fuck'-worthy
>>
>>10661203
>>10661220

ITT people who have no ability to discern quality/people who have never owned something not made in a sweatshop
>>
>>10661229
Ive had $400 dollar jeans and Ive had $30 h&m jeans I like them both and both have lasted me years.
>>
>>10661229
why are u so upset my man
i said "for the price" their stuff is dirt cheap, but still marginally nicer than new GAP or new old navy & other family mall shit obviously handmade stuff will be nicer
>>
i like h&m because im in college and can afford their stuff for the basics. its decent quality, nothing special. i have a nice v neck sweater from there thats lasted me a while. i'd definitely suggest trying something on in the store if theres one around you though, sizes can vary drastically depending on the item.
>>
it's not any worse than memeqlo
>>
honestly I just stopped buying from h&m because it recently became absolute basic bitch core here (eastern yuro). never had an issue with quality (I mean as far as 20€ pants and sweaters go, like what the fuck are you expecting)
>>
>>10661042
you gonna post fits or what
>>
>>10660826
>>10660831
disgusting
>>
>>10661305
got news for ya bud, youre actually a gay. Nothing wrong with that at all. Just own it.
>>
>>10661304
not him but I literally just saw a post today of shia labeouf wearing h&m skinny lows
>>
File: cuffz.jpg (71 KB, 621x405) Image search: [Google]
cuffz.jpg
71 KB, 621x405
Hating on H&M is just insecure narcissists trying to show how "elite effay" they are.

Nothing is all black and white, some of their stuff is OK, some of it is shitty. Pick the pieces (Usually basics) that work for you.
>>
>>10660733
I always thought you could find some gems there. But that was before I actually saw the clothes 1st hand. Lmao @ ppl who get keked by hm
>>
im really happy with the things ive bought there, nothing big, just everyday wear stuff. pooranon too so the prices are a-ok for me. as far as selection goes there are different sections in the one i go to, so it defs not all dadcore stuff. that said im not a high effay person and just want some comfortable things that would look more thought out than what there is at most clothing stores. maleanon btw cant speak to what its like shopping there as a woman.
>>
>>10661240
this

hell I have jeans from Rue21 that have been with me a few years now.
>>
>>10660994
If my dad wears H&m I'm going to tease him so bad, my rooms door will never be close, I'm going to shower with the door open.
>>
h&m slim jeans are god-tier
>>
>>10660843
bought some skinny lows and they've already got holes on the left leg after 2 washes, they were cheap but what the fuck
>>
>>10661063
thrift, outlets, ebay, amazon, etsy, everything wit hsales on
>>
God-tier coat.
>>
>>10661063
>>10662579
don't forget shoplifting
>>
>>10662965
We're poor. Not niggers.
>>
>>10660733
>most expensive item is £15
>guise is it worth it?
what the fuck is wrong with you dude
just go and buy something/try it on, they have a store in like every city in the world
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.