[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fa/ think about this https://youtu.be/7wMJWlql-UY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
What does /fa/ think about this https://youtu.be/7wMJWlql-UY
>>
You can tell that guy has never gotten laid just by the voice.
>>
>>10658629
this
>>
>>10658629
I can't tell that all. Maybe it's because all brits sound fruity homos to me.
>>
>>10658625
>what on earth happened to mens fashion
yeah maybe we should go back to baggy pants and graphic tees!

desu the guy is just a small minded faggot, all his video's are
>>
>>10658768
Nah his other videos are pretty entertaining
>>
>>10658625
What do I do to look like James Bond?
>>
>>10658625
This guy hits the nail on the head desu.

High fashion is nothing more than hipsters trying to do something original but ending up wearing meme clothes and getting easily impressionable people to pay them for it.
>>
>>10658802
>supporting British scum who would be on welfare if it wasn't for youtube
it's annoying how the small minded shout the loudest, and everyone actually takes them seriously

>>10658814
probably getting baited here but I think you're not getting the difference between fast and high fashion
>>
>>10658768
you can't deny that he has a point. all the examples he used actually look fucking stupid
>>
>>10658887
... And all the extent of his experience is with Zara.

Tell me again who might be informed about this stuff? The neck beard on YouTube or the people who aren't trying to get more subscribers through shit "real talk" type videos
>>
>>10658768
Actually we should. Do you still wear skinny jeans like it's 2007?
>>
>>10659025
>he doesnt wear the disgusting baggy jeans of the past so he must be wearing the disgusting skinny jeans of the past
hmm
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.