[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fa/, /k/ here. Is there anything wrong with cargo pants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 0036050_537C1.jpg (14 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
0036050_537C1.jpg
14 KB, 400x500
Hey /fa/, /k/ here.

Is there anything wrong with cargo pants?
>>
no

but there is something wrong with those pants
>>
>>10657562
Some chick was ribbing me the other day at work, so i was wondering. I just cant get over the utility of six pockets, i love that shit.
>>
File: IMG_20151018_191909.jpg (29 KB, 1079x225) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151018_191909.jpg
29 KB, 1079x225
>>
>>10657613
what the fuck do you carry around that actually requires six fucking pockets?
>>
>>10657613
She was shit-testing you. What exactly was she saying and how did you respond?
>>
cargo pants? are you in fucking middle school?
>>
>>10657613
>>10657647
I haven't checked this thread to see if cargodude responded, but I can confirm the chick was shit testing
>>
>>10657562
No.
>>
>>10657627
Keys, knife, lighter, wallet and phone in the pockets, and usually a pack of cigs in the leg pocket so they dont get crushed, or whatever tools i happen to be working with. I just like having options.
>>
>>10657647
"Who wears cargo pants?" And shit like that. I think they look good. Rugged.

Even if she was shit testing me, i wasnt really paying attention, and could care less if i fuck her, shes a shrill skank
>>
>>10657686
Personally I don't think they look good unless your profession and additional attire matches. There are few things more disgusting than faggots dressing like legit blue-collar laborers.

As for the girl, disregarding her comment is adequate, so is a "your daddy" if you're playful/flirting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.