[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the difference between this and H&M? Because as far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: logo_uniqlo.gif (10 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
logo_uniqlo.gif
10 KB, 600x600
Whats the difference between this and H&M?
Because as far as I can tell they're pretty much identical.
>>
uniqlo is better
>>
Same factory I think. For basics they're about the same quality.
>>
same quality, uniqlo knows they're shit though so they don't bother trying to stay up to date w/ trends uniqlo doesn't play themselves like h&m. i think /fa/ leans towards it mostly bc it's not as popular in the west though.
>>
uniqlo's good, supima cotton t-shirts have held up for over a year now

>>10655797
you are wrong
have you bought both of their stuff?
>>
uniqlo's quality is better
>>
Only poorfags shop at both of them.
>>
>>10655800
only tees and socks for loungewear, i tried on a uniqlo sweater once and it was so awful i lold in the fitting room

supima tees are no different than hm's cottonstrech tees in terms of quality, they feel and fit differently but last the same, i actually prefer h&m's bc i like the thinner neck
>>
h&m: literal fast fashion. new styles every week. focus on new styles over everything else, including quality. clothes notorious for falling apart. stores usually bursting at the seams with piles of disorganized clothing and blaring with generic pop "deep" house music.

uniqlo: focus on seasonal collections and value. you can think of it as the japanese GAP, but with slightly trendier cuts and styles. the quality of the clothes is way decent. it's not amazing, but it's good for the price point. great place to buy basics or work clothes. the stores have an extremely sanitized, almost kubrickesque feel. every two to three minutes a calming yet robotic voice comes over the loudspeaker to brainwash you

>Welcome to the Uniqlo Union Square Store. Thank you for shopping at Uniqlo.
>>
>>10655797
/fa/ leans toward uniqlo because they have a better quality:price ratio, I think
>>
>>10655793
>>10655797
I've bought stuff from Uniqlo in both Japan and the US, and I must say that Japanese Uniqlo definitely is better quality than H & M. Their merino wool sweaters are not see-through thin, and their Oxfords are noticeably thicker.
>>
>>10655865
>clothes notorious for falling apart.

i've never, ever had this happen to me. i have some hm shit that i've had for years
>>
uniqlo is higher quality
h & m has more variety
>>
quality is comparable, uniqlo is better for basics.
>>
>>10655993
Doesn't uniqlo tend to be cheaper?
or am I mixing up H&M with zara
>>
>>10655984
came here to say exactly this

or did i post this already and forget??
>>
>>10655995
probably. H&M is dirt cheap but i'll buy a basic T-shirt from uniqlo over H&M any day
>>
File: usgoods_00_165221.jpg (24 KB, 734x734) Image search: [Google]
usgoods_00_165221.jpg
24 KB, 734x734
I just bought these two at one of them.
1/2
>>
File: usgoods_00_165225.jpg (30 KB, 734x734) Image search: [Google]
usgoods_00_165225.jpg
30 KB, 734x734
Hopefully the delivery truck doesn't get into an accident on the other side of the country like it did the last time I ordered from them...
2/2
>>
>>10655916

i had an h&m jacket where the shoulder-seam ripped apart in the first week when I put on my backpack.

i've had h&m t-shirts that get holes in the collar after 2 or 3 washes.

i've had button-ups where the buttons came off.

then again i've had a pair of h&m jeans for three years with no problems.

i don't think anyone is saying "every piece of h&m clothing will definitely fall apart prematurely," but of all the brands i've owned, more h&m pieces fell apart than anything else. and i'm not an isolated example of that experience.
>>
>>10656131
w2c in europe? uniqlo us doesnt ship internation it seems
>>
>>10655775
uniqlo quality goes down as the price goes up
>>
>>10656200
try the europe store?????
>>
>>10656269
not there m8
>>
File: 1444072767057.jpg (851 KB, 1435x2101) Image search: [Google]
1444072767057.jpg
851 KB, 1435x2101
>>10656200
shop .co.uk you retard

You're in luck, Mondrian tees are 5 pound each right now. Disgusting SLP ripoff though.
>>
>>10656282
the funny thing is that YSL's version is a ripoff of another piece
>>
>>10656282
Only women's available, and that specific one I was referring to is not there at all ;_;
>>
Which jeans and wool-blend/cotton trousers are the best from uniqlo?
>>
>>10655916
Not him, every sweater I have gotten by H&M (3 of em) has ended up fitting like total shit after a couple weeks, the quality is bad, senpai
>>
>>10656282
>SLP ripoff

It's fucking Mondrian; SLP ripped off Mondrian.
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 500x516
>>10656282
so tacky

might as well be wearing pic related
>>
>>10656653
w2c
>>
>>10655775
Uniqlo
>Doesn't follow fashion trends
>Good quality for price
>New York Inspired Theme
>Very minimal
H&M
>Follows current fashion trends
>More Variety
>Cheaper
>Much lower Quality
>Very Hipster, slacker, and street core oriented.
>>
Let me break it down for you:

Uniqlo
>Gay

H&M
>Gayer

Any questions?
>>
>>10655775

I dont know what everyone in this thead is on about, uniqlo quality really isnt that amazing, even for the price point, and were i am they're far cheaper than h&m, while h&m is actually expensive here (australia) along with all fast fashion brands, you can get designer cheaper second hand than most retail fast fashion.
Like people say zara is cheap but basic shirts are in the 80 dollar range, its stupid.
Uniqlo is decent for blank tees and sweaters and underwear and socks, which are pretty cheap too so that I like, apart from that its just golf tier fitting pants andv-necks.
H&M is jusgt fast fashion shit that isnt even cheap, i might see if I can pick something up there, but from what i've seen its mostly prolapsed anus core. Complimentary desu senpai or t b h F A M
>>
>>10657050
>they're far cheaper than h&m, while h&m is actually expensive here
we aren't praising uniqlo for their folded 1000x nippon banzai quality
the two brands have essentially identical quality, but H&M charges more. that's why uniqlo is generally preferred - thinking that H&M has better quality at all is just due to a perceived quality rather than actual.
>>
uniqlo's quality is a lot better than h&m's. I don't mind being cheap about basics but when they feel awful it's just not worth it.
>>
>>10656331
Pls rsp
>>
>>10657264
I actually found H&M cheaper than Uniqlo.

Topman is the one that I'm finding expensive even with their black friday sales for basics.
>>
>>10656653
w2c?
>>
>>10656967

while i agree with your general point,

>street core

m8 pls
>>
>>10656967
>>New York Inspired Theme
Please elaborate? Genuine question
>>
>>10655908
This. Uniqlo just has all around better products. They are great for basics. Its low price. It just werks and doesn't fall apart in a month of wear.
>>
>>10656131
This is beautiful. Of god I hope these come to my country's Uniqlo stores.
>>
Lived in Canada, wore H&M throughout high school and they were almost always short term fits because of quality. Tees would wash out quick, cardigans would wear out within months, pants faded, etc.

First time buying uniqlo in Australia, washed and wore them for at least 5 months, quality still the same when I bought them. I've gotten pants, sweaters, cardigans, etc.
>>
>>10657524

he's talking out of his fucking asshole, it doesn't mean fucking shit, fuckface
>>
>>10655865
>welcome to the uniqlo union square store
ayyyyy
>>
>>10656331
the slim fit tapered selvedge are very good, copped mine for $50, and they are very solid, but having had them for a few months now, they easily get white spots, I don['t know what the fuck it is but every time I look down, there is always some fucking white shit on my jeans
>>
>>10657264
what the fuck are you talking about, uniqlo is more expensive than h&m and much higher quality (though still, it's decent-tier quality vs trash)
>>
h&m is more fuccboi oriented
while uniqlo trying to keep it real for true niggas
>>
>>10657603
Just make sure you don't get their pants with spandex in them.

Shit sucks mad dick.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.