[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you be effay and desirable regardless to your wealth ? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mku5m0D44R1rsderto1_500.jpg (107 KB, 449x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mku5m0D44R1rsderto1_500.jpg
107 KB, 449x600
Can you be effay and desirable regardless to your wealth ?

Is it possible to attract rich girls while being poor yourself ?
>>
>>10655749
>Is it possible to attract rich girls while being poor yourself ?

Yes, but if you seriously don't already know this then it's probably impossible for you to do it anyways.
>>
>>10655749
if your /fit/, /fa/, /hm/, and /lit/ already then yeah you might have some chance
>>
>>10655749

>Is it possible to attract rich girls while being poor yourself ?

Rich girls are either snobby cunts that won't even acknowledge you unless you're on their financial level or they hate their parents and want to punish them by banging some poorboy :>
>>
>>10655755
this tbqh fm
>>
if you are a boy work on getting your finances straight before you pursue women
>>
>>10655770
>>10655770

Rich girl here, this is mostly true but it depends on whether the person in question is nouveau riche or old money. Old money-ers tend to hold themselves to a slightly higher regard but won't be overt about it like the vast majority of nouveau riche, who need to constantly imply their net worth because of insecuity/general trashiness.

I have friends in a variety of social classes and get along with everyone pretty well, but desu if you're not strongly motivated/have a projected career that suggests a social status similar to ours in adulthood, then a relationship is probably not going to work out in the long term. This isn't about financial stability (for me at least), mostly about compatibility in values/world view that you just can't instill in someone that plays DOTA all day and wants to be a massage therapist.

Just work on yourself and be as successful as you can, fuck everyone else. A lot of us can spot someone hankering for the money from a mile away.

>>10655755
yep.
>>
>>10656113
**honestly (not desu). No clue why that happened
>>
>>10656113
I'm a richer girl and that's completely untrue, I fucked a lot of guys playing dota, I mean it's not about money/career/etc. It's about cocks, everybody know that, u have a big one u can inside
>>
>>10655749
I figure that if you pay attention, you can usually tell who's flexing to look like they have money and who actually has it. people who wear a ton of really obviously branded stuff either don't have that much $, or recently came into it and aren't tired of flexing yet.

most rich people dont really care if you're wearing nice stuff or not from my experience they just kind of expect it. only more moderate people get impressed (to the point where they'll talk about it with you)

anyway I'm poor af but I wear rick / slp / etc and my gf is ballin outta control and she wears urban outfitters so the answer to your q is yes? I guess?
>>
>>10656139
>I'm a richer girl
>u have a big one u can inside

maybe you should spend less time fucking losers and more time in school
>>
>>10655749
What shit country you in where wealth differences are still an issue?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 700x933
>>10656167
I bet your virgin
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.