[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fa/ would you guys shop at a store that carried men's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: downloadfile.jpg (304 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
304 KB, 750x750
Hey /fa/ would you guys shop at a store that carried men's basics without any logos and shit, plane tees, button downs, ties, hoodies, raw denim etc... Unbranded and such.
>>
depends on the price and quality
>>
I was also wanting too keep everything at the lowest price point possible so I can sell too a broad spectrum of people.
>>
>>10653322
Shirts around 50
Raws 60ish
Sweaters and hoodies 20-40
Tees 5-6 depending on material
>>
>>10653329
Probably not. At that price point the quality and the country of origin are going to be questionable. The latter is fungible to an extent, but the former isn't.
>>
>>10653346
I see DESU I want this to be for the average joe who wants to look good but is afraid of the pricing. The man who wants things in a decent quality but doesnt have to spend ledbury or grand frank price points to get it you know.
>>
>>10653376
People who fit in the former category already buy from the likes of uniqlo, zara, H&M, asos, etc.
>>
>>10653395
true, I was thinking more of a Tie Bar for shirts... before tie bar sold out and raised their rices to hell.
>>
>>10653376
Cool. You do you then. I'm in agreement with Annie Leibowitz: clothing is too fucking cheap. I don't think the world needs another cheap brand, but consumers want shit, so why not shovel more their way.
>>
>>10653415
Well the idea was provide the best for a mid level price of course I would not have bespoke tailoring and mother of pearl buttons but I want something I can help the average guy with. 10% cotton, silk knit ties, pocket squares and such not being overly priced (20 for a decent pocket square seems reasonable)
>>
>>10653329
I could just order from Uniqlo or something.
>>
i don't have access to a uniqlo, so i would be into this if the quality was actually good
>>
>>10653427
The prices you've listed aren't mid level. They're not Zara tier, but they're still pretty low.

But, beyond all that, I just don't think you're going to offer anything worthwhile quality-wise at those prices. Let's take the raws as an example. Assuming 100 percent retail markup (I'm being very generous in doing so), those raws cost under $30 to make. Do you think you're going to offer a decent product? You might, but judging by brands currently operating at that price, I think the chances are slim. So, now we have a brand just like a few dozen others. You're trying your damnedest not to brand these products, so why would anyone want to buy this stuff?
>>
>>10653455
This. I read a particularly illuminating reddit post about how there are no decent leather bags in the middle range - you can choose two from among low price, good workmanship/quality of final product, and quality of base materials.

Turns out companies like saddleback and copper river skimp out on workmanship to sell goods made with nice materials at a relatively low price - sure, that bag might be made out of the toughest cowhide known to man, but it'll weight as much as a motherfucker, have unfinished edges, and awful stitching.
>>
>>10653628
>>10653455
Well this makes sense...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.