[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Baduk effay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Z.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>
Bawhat?
>>
>>10651660
It's called weiqi.

>stupid subhumans trying to copy and claim Chinese culture again

This is why we invade your borders and assimilate your race, fags.
>>
>>10654063
You mean Go
>>
othello?
>>
>>10651660
please stop trying to ruin this board
>>
File: babadook.png (3 MB, 835x1181) Image search: [Google]
babadook.png
3 MB, 835x1181
is Babadook effay?
>>
>>10651660
gonna take a shot in the dark and say that youre watching reply 1988
>>
>>10654091
Ayyy my man
>>
>>10654212
>not reversi
>>
>>10651660
yeah what's your favorite joseki?
>>
>>10654076
Nope.
>>
>>10654335
The Chinese one.
>>
>>10654063
>muh Uighurs
>>
>>10651660
Are those the Rick Owens m&ms
>>
yeah, it's probably the most effay board game. clean, simple, minimal, timeless, and deceptively complex.
>>
>>10654761
You're thinking of Chinese openings
>>
>>10654951
definitely.
are you a fan of the orthodox ?
>>10654927
fully agree.
do you play often ?
>>
File: 002.jpg (54 KB, 550x370) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
54 KB, 550x370
>>10655253
Yeah I usually play orthodox or approach a white corner on the third move. As a 9kyu I feel like it's easier to grasp than Chinese openings. I haven't played in a while though
>>
>>10655377
I am 13 kyu and I think it's not that hard to approach as it was researched thoroughly during years of constant playing, you just have to spend some time on sensei's library learning the most common approaches and you will see most players follow the joseki or lose control and do stupid moves.
To be frank I actually don't use it very often, around 1 time per 5 games , but it's my favourite one since it makes me feel like my direction of play makes some sense.

Which server do you use? I'm a big fan of OGS, even though there aren't as much friendly guys as on KGS, available to waste their time teaching you.
>>
bump for intrest, where to start fags?
>>
>>10655458
Nick Sibicky / dwyrin are the youtubers with the most material.
Most of the people from Western Hemisphere play on KGS and OGS, the second has been growing a lot lately and there you will find more beginners like you.
But on KGS people are more social and willful to help/teach you.

At the beginning use the 9x9 board.
>>
>>10655444
I only use OGS, never tried anything else, but I also try to play irl since my city has a really cool go club. I've always been told that OGS was way more beginner friendly than KGS tough. We should play together, maybe it will help me get back into the game, my OGS username is elfinmajic

>>10655458
http://playgo.to/iwtg/en/
>>
>>10655583
Which of the 2?
In case I'll add both tomorrow morning.
>>
>>10654765
>uyghurs
They were originally a minority living in Dzungaria, a land that was ruled by the Dzungars, a group of Mongols who dominated the area believed to be related to the Naimans who served Genghis.

The Qing dynasty went to war with the Dzungars and local Uighur minorities assisted the Qing with supplies during the conflict. When the Dzungars were purged, the Qing Dynasty resettled the mostly empty lands with Uighurs, Evenks, Manchus, Han and other ethnic Chinese.

Uighur terrorists are literally backstabbers who forgot who gave them their land and now these Turks want another country when they already conquered one (Turkey). They spit on the graves of their ancestors who fought for China throughout the modern era.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.