[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /fa/ know of any tricks for getting off rings that are on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Meyer-2.jpg (52 KB, 900x635) Image search: [Google]
Meyer-2.jpg
52 KB, 900x635
Does /fa/ know of any tricks for getting off rings that are on the small side? Specifically, lubricants of some sort that won't tarnish silver, but will make the silver to skin interaction smooth.

I have a ring I like (pic related), but it is a bit small. I can get it on with difficulty, but getting it off is painful, even after running my finger under cold water.

My joint is much bigger than the finger behind it, so if I had the ring sized up, it would slide all around. So I'd like to wear a ring this size, provided I have some way to get it off.

If I can find an easy way to take it off before bed that would be ideal.
>>
is that a fucking SS honor ring?
>>
>>10648679
It is, looks like you're a savant.

Mine is a reproduction, of course. Bears the name of the original owner and all.
>>
>>10648692
ive been looking to get one of these, where'd you get yours?
>>
>wearing a fake nazi ring

for what purpose
>>
>>10648721
There are many people that sell them. After much research, I found that this guy is by far the best to buy from.
http://www.sshonorring.com/meyer.php

Don't go with a vendor that engraves your name inside, that is kind of stolen valor-ish.
If you're a poorfag, get one from Harpur (http://forum.germandaggers.com) or from pgz.biz (never seen one from them though).
>>
>>10648737
We are on /fa/, you could ask the same about many things posted here.
>>
>>10648748
except these faggots buy clothes with little to no meaning
a blank t-shirt isn't the same as a fake nazi ring
>>
Any online stores that sell some nice rings / Jewellery?

Smaller brands would be cool I guess, with more interesting stuffs
>>
So does /fa/ know anything about lubricants? I figured this board would probably know the most about it.

>>10648756
So...?
>>
>>10648675
Coconut oil?

Hold the skin back while you twist the ring off like you would a nut or bolt to keep the skin from bunching up on the knuckle.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrDROoJAF4I
>>
>>10649150
That might work for me, I could do that. I'll have to find something to try it with.

>>10649142
Also a good idea if it won't tarnish it, ty.
>>
>>10649161
>tarnish
Two words: ketchup and salt
>>
>>10649178
Ya no thanks.
>>
>>10648675
hold your hand above your head to let the blood drain out your hand, it'll come off easier
>>
>>10649178
Tarnish city for those who don't know...

>>10649196
I will give this a shot thanks, sounds like it could work.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.