[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why be self-conscious with fashion? Why wear clothes to attract
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ncgmb9ti7z1qdin0ro2_500.png (281 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncgmb9ti7z1qdin0ro2_500.png
281 KB, 500x375
Why be self-conscious with fashion? Why wear clothes to attract attention? No other way?
>>
File: DennisWilson.jpg (43 KB, 576x399) Image search: [Google]
DennisWilson.jpg
43 KB, 576x399
“Let me talk like an old man. Young people, be careful. Beautiful things are disappearing every day. Be careful.…You don’t need to be [shopping at fast-fashion stores], especially young people. They are beautiful naturally, because they are young. So they should even wear simple jeans and a T-shirt. It’s enough. Don’t be too much fashionable.…The brand advertising is making you crazy. You don’t need to be too sexy. You are sexy enough.”
>>
i wear what i like, not thinking what others think of me
can i do that?
>>
>>10647952
>can i do that?

do you really do that? do you "dress for me" and then stand in line at mcdonald's obsessing that you screwed up your outfit?

people don't get into fashion for themselves, it is ALWAYS a social thing

you're delusional
>>
>>10647954
You seem like you have some major insecurity issues that you need to talk out with someone.
>>
>>10647954
oh so i cant
guess ill have so start dressing like a "normal person"""
im guessing ill feel super comfortable since it would totally represent who i am and what i like
>>
>>10647966
>>10647973
you can't answer the question? you don't live in a vacuum, why pretend on the internet that you do?
>>
>>10648005

what are you even saying
>>
>>10648014
"I dress for me" is bullshit when you wear meme-clothes.

You're dressing for the IRL upvotes and it's usually so trendy that it becomes clear you're using fashion to fill a void in your life.

Yohji is correct.
>>
how do you know every person so well
you got it all figured out man
the minute you wear a designer brand you are doing it for attention
thats fucking crazy senpai!!!! whew
>>
>>10648046
Do you brush your teeth for yourself or the people around you? The answer is both, to a degree. Some people just like dressing well.
>>
>>10647952
No. You're just wallowing in a position of ignorance.
Imagine your dad or your mom or some other clueless cunt. They think they know what looks acceptable or nice and might easily make a comment if you wore a pink shirt (for example).
They think they're dressing how they want but they look like shit and have neither knowledge nor taste.
That's what you're defending OP. Just fitting in by copying everyone else.
>>
File: iWw6efk.jpg (310 KB, 800x1286) Image search: [Google]
iWw6efk.jpg
310 KB, 800x1286
>>10647943
I can't find the video but I think muhammad ali had a point when he said people judge and respect you partly by how you look. Someone wearing a suit is more believable then someone wearing a tshirt and jeans. Any guy will agree that when you go on a date you dress well, or when you go for a job interview you dress well, or when going to an event you dress well arguing that you don't need some sort of fashion sense is retarded when it's become a standard for certain aspects of our life.
>>
>>10648046
even more confused now

feels like you're fabricating a problem and projecting your own self-esteem issues on.. whoever? there's tonnes of insecure people on this site or just in general, but how is someone else's social anxiety an issue for you

just chill out, work on your own issues and dress the way you want to
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.