[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lip scarring?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
hey /fa/, if i consistently induced a mild chemical burn on my lips, would there eventually be enough scar buildup that they'd stop being so pink? or is lip skin different enough from normal skin that the scars wouldn't build up on each other? i sometimes wear concealer on them but would really like a permanent solution to this issue.
>>
>>10647442
Blood is making them red/pink. Can't do much bruh. It wouldn't hold on
>>
>>10647516
i was hoping that scar tissue buildup would make the blood less visible because there'd be more skin between the blood vessels and the surface, but i haven't really seen such buildup on people who often get chapped/broken lips, so i worry that when lip skin heals it stays as thin as before.
>>
>>10647551
It will. The dead skin will peel off that's all
>>
>>10647442

wouldn't it be easier to apply a brown/tan concealer to your lips daily than permanently disfiguring yourself
>>
Just pour bleach into a 3 dl glass, then drink it before sleep. Next day your lip will be lighter or a bit faded. You might also take painkiller because the bleach can make your stomach cramp.
>>
>>10647626
not really in my mind - doing something painful ~10 times is incredibly easier than doing something painless thousands upon thousands of times for the rest of my life. but hey, it's not gonna work, so i guess i'll go see how long-lasting lip stains/tars can get. that's better than nothing i guess.

>>10647665
you're not nearly as clever as you seem to think you are.
>>
why do you want them to stop being pink?

im really pale but have very naturally colored lips and its a pretty GOAT combo aesthetically
>>
>>10647742
it's just a personal preference - i hate their color and their large size, and since i can't afford to change the latter i wanted to see if i could change the former. objectively they're probably pretty good (or would be if i took care of them) and the real issue is my buck teeth, which i can't afford to change either.

i might just end up saving up for awhile to get them tattooed, but scarring would have been much cheaper.
>>
Dudeee my girl has natural dark lips and all I want for her is to have cute pink ones...
>>
Nigga you crazy
>>
>>10647978
i wish i could switch with her; mine would look nice on a girl who took care of them

>>10648012
depends how you define crazy. my preferences are unusual, but they don't cause me or others any real difficulties
>>
>>10647686
You're a lot dumber than you think you are.
>>
>>10648103
Wanting to scar your lips forever is a bit crazy m8
>>
you're pretty fucking crazy. How do you not recognize that at all? You literally want to scar your lip with chemicals in order to make your lips look better? Wear a fucking natural lipstick if you're that adamant about it.
>>
>>10648110
there are some ways in which i'm pretty stupid, but none of them were evident from my posts in this thread. being ignorant as to how scar tissue works doesn't indicate stupidity when it's not relevant to your studies or career.

>>10648113
>>10648124
it's extremely silly to define mental illness by simply being weird as opposed to thinking or doing things that are actually detrimental to yourself or others. if it were possible to chemically burn my lips for the results i wanted, i would of course research the safest substances to use & aftercare to employ. and the fewer daily rituals i have to waste my time on, the more time i have to spend on other things. i love making permanent changes to myself and my home to reduce the amount of upkeep i need so i can do more of the things i enjoy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.