[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rep Sneakers General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 750x737) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 750x737
Thinking of buying some reps. I respect the people who make the shoes but are not willing to have my wallet raped. Any good websites? Experiences? Thoughts?
>>
>>10647190
Reddit
>>
>>10647190
I want to buy some 350 reps, Just not sure where to get good quality ones. The 'perfect' ones are charging more than rrp for the authentic ones, I refuse to pay that, and i'm not giving $1000 to resellers
>>
said this in the last thread but i ordered mine off of dhgate and currently waiting for them. looked pretty good, had a lot of reviews and watched a vid where a guy reviewed them as well (his channel got taken down I think?)
anyway it should take like 9ish days before they arrive and ill post picks on here when they do.
>>
>>10647190
>respecting kanye west
>>
I think you should reconsider buying reps, man
It's bad for your wardrobe, they're made using forced labor in the third world, and they aren't going to be as nice as you think
Just buck the trend and don't give in to the hype surrounding a limited release. Those shoes look like shit anyway
>>
>>10647201
nah
>>
OP here. I was thinking on buying reps just because of the fact that there are great reps out there, and it's cheaper. I have no shame in stating if it's a rep if I'm asked, but if they believe it's real (Which is like 49/50 people who even know what the shoe is), then it is what it is. I honestly think that retail is enough for the kanyays, paying resell is just idiotic. I think the 350s only good colorway is TD, but maybe I should just wait for the hype to go through
>>
>>10647201
this dude is right imo.... not to mention that the decent rep makers purposefully add flaws to their shoes so ppl keep buying their next batches

unless you get in first for yeezys its a lose-lose situation imo
>>
There's an episode of Broad City where Ilana and her mom go through a shitload of hassle just to buy rep handbags
Worth checking out. It's pretty funny
>>
Does anyone know w2C ozweegos reps pls ?
>>
>>10647201
>>10647201
>>10647201
>>10647201
>I think you should reconsider buying reps, man
>It's bad for your wardrobe, they're made using forced labor in the third world, and they aren't going to be as nice as you think
>Just buck the trend and don't give in to the hype surrounding a limited release. Those shoes look like shit anyway
>>10647201
>>10647199
>>10647201
>I think you should reconsider buying reps, man
>It's bad for your wardrobe, they're made using forced labor in the third world, and they aren't going to be as nice as you think

Reps look spot on if you buy the expensive ones.
They use forced labor in the third world, just like Adidas.
>>
if there is interest I am in china currently and can buy fake yeezys for around 20 usd can help some of yall out
>>
>>10649172
And am returning to the states around middle december to ship em to yall
>>
Anyone know a good y-3 qasa rep? Like good quality and actually looks almost identical
>>
>>10649172
Find some fake ricks
>>
Anyone ever found some good reps of raf velcros?
>>
>>10647190
union house
>>
>>10649262

it's called the adidas tubular

except it's the same shit quality as og qasas
>>
File: 1428161466380s.jpg (6 KB, 161x250) Image search: [Google]
1428161466380s.jpg
6 KB, 161x250
>>10647190
Tfw size 13.
Does yeezy replicas even come in that size?

Feels bad senpai
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (14 KB, 420x400) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
14 KB, 420x400
for all you poorbois needin meme shoes

I'm Brian "Stany" sneakers, aka Raf Velcros, aka Raf getting kek'd by italians

made in Italy, prolly same factory as "legit" velcros

http://www.jackdanielshopping.com/catalogo/scarpe/sneakers-im-brain-artsh05black/1264

yoox is peddlin em for 330 euros

http://www.yoox.com/it/44947383BI/item#dept=shoesmen&sts=sr_shoesmen80&cod10=44947383BI&sizeId=11
>>
>>10650633
no way hahahaha this cant be real
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (15 KB, 420x400) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
15 KB, 420x400
>>10650638
oh it's real, even got them fruity colorways

done ascended beyond raf
>>
>>10650646
fucking lmao
>>
Aliexpress is where you can find some good reps. I wouldn't recommend buying fakes because it's likely someone will point it out.
>>
>>10647198
I remember anon, waiting to see how they turn out.

Bump
>>
>>10647190
Now the quality on the 350 isn't really good, btw the moonrocks look pretty good in a lot of sites. Probably the best site is perfectkickz.ru, also for high end stuff like balenciaga and margiela. I've never ordered from there but I'm really tempted about some loubs
>>
>>10651238
>perfectkickz.ru

Are those shoes fake? Thet are way too cheap to be real... How good do they actually look, did anyone ordered from there?
>>
link to 350 boost fakes?
>>
>>10647190
i usually wear a size US14 shoe, but most designer shoes stop being made past size US13. do you guys think i could get bigger shoes if they're reps?
>>
>>10652229
It's usually going to the opposite. Reps generally don't go too high in sizes which is a complaint a lot of people have with them.
>>
File: 1445794573413.jpg (112 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
1445794573413.jpg
112 KB, 572x303
>>10652238
damn, that's really unfortunate. if reps are being made to be marketed to those who, for one reason or another, cannot or will not buy legitimate designer shoes, then us bigfeet would be a prime market to pander to. come on china, step your marketing game up.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x1136
never bought rep sneakers but really want ramones. How do these look? http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a1z5f.7632060.0.0&id=521785419624
>>
>>10652241
Some shops do go up to higher sizes but the shoes that they choose to make usually seem fairly low quality. They're just being mass produced so they stick to the core sizes and stray away from anything too out there.
>>
>>10652243
I'm going to go ahead and say no to those. Based on the low amount of sales and feedback, also looking at the other shoes he has for sale, it's most likely a bait and switch.
>>
>>10650633
Thoughts on these kinds of reps? Without branding or anything.

It's pretty much Zara level, so is it still 'ethically' wrong?
>>
Adidas and Kanye dont want your money, so give it to the Chinese people who do.

I've actively spent 2 days of my life trying to buy Yeezy 350s with the intent to wear them.

I wish I could wear fake shit without feeling like a poor boy, because I'd be willing to drop $200+ on a pair; But sadly i couldnt do it, so ill keep wasting my time trying to find a real pair for a decent price.
>>
>>10652243
i've read on reddit that taobao sells the best ramones replicas. thinking of copping them myself.
>>
File: 151366.png (466 KB, 491x367) Image search: [Google]
151366.png
466 KB, 491x367
Should I cop these? I'm from Aus and I'm going to DC and NYC in January so I wanted some boots that will be ok for the snow, but didn't want to drop heaps of $$$ on an expensive snow boot which I'm probably not going to need to use again, being from Australia
>>
>>10653899
I want a pair of ramones too, but I've seen reps look horribly wrong. I'm intrested to see how the taobao reps look tho. You got a link?
>>
>wanting meme shoes
>buying fake reproductions on meme shoes to make people think you have real meme shoes

fucking hell. You 'sneaker' enthusiasts are the fucking worst.
>>
>>10654182
https://www.reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/comments/3lm1jr/are_these_replica_ramones_any_good/

there's another link in the comments that has a shitty picture. i've read more and i think i'll get second hand ones instead. these reps look just as bad
>>
>>10654292
what's your idea for non-meme sneakers?
>>
>wearing meme mainstream youth oriented and bydlo approved shoes not even designer wear
literally why
>>
I'm thinking of buying some fake Raf Simons Stan Smiths on aliexpress. Any thoughts? They're $50, so I'm expecting the quality to be around that of normal Stan Smiths. I'm buying fakes over regular Stans because I want that all-white colorway. Also, is Aliexpress safe? I'm planning on using a prepaid Visa for my purchase.
>>
Can someone give me a link to good quality yeezy 350 reps? Even a photo or two if you bought some yourself?
>>
Do rafdidas reps exist?
>>
Everyone before me in this thread is a mouth breathing retard that is incapable of doing any research for themselves
>>
r/repsneakers
>>
>>10654487
I just ordered the white/green from ali. I'm in the UK and they cost me £36 shipped. All seems pretty legit, but if you need guidance on this specific shoe, a quick google for Stan Smith Raf Simons replica should hook you up with a number of threads on reddit's replica discussion boards. From there you should be able to make a pretty good informed decision.
>>
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/BEST-Quality-Promised-by-Eva-Zheng-2015-Newest-Yeezy-350-BOOST-Kanye-West-yeezy-350-Low/32538507386.html?spm=2114.031010208.3.2.WrHVoo&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7_79_78_77_80_61,searchweb201644_5,searchweb201560_7

Fakes from this ali seller seem pretty good. Seems they even come with box, tags, AND a "footlocker receipt". These seem to be marketed solely towards resellers (or people so desperate to pass their fakes off as real that they need to carry the store receipt around in their pocket).
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.