[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beard Oils
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: blodornoil.jpg (156 KB, 598x797) Image search: [Google]
blodornoil.jpg
156 KB, 598x797
Any bearded /fa/ggots hopped on the beard oil meme yet? I've basically started using scented beard oil in place of cologne, though I might pick up something unscented soon. What are your favorite brands and scents to use? I've been using Grave before Shave's Bay Rum exclusively, but I want to branch out. I'm thinking of ordering a sampler from Thunderbeard since they're local to me and I'd like to support them. I'm also going to get a Mad Viking sampler soon. Anyone have experience with either of those?
>>
requesting the ms paint comics of bay area beard culture enthusiasts
>>
File: CG8GCeLUIAA-RiX.jpg (37 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
CG8GCeLUIAA-RiX.jpg
37 KB, 600x861
Lurk more fuccboi
>>
>>10646867
i dont have a beard but i do like fragrances and i have a friend w/ a beard and he likes the TF beard oil i suggested him
TF is expensive but i dont know the average price for beard oils so i cant tell you how overpriced it is
TF tobacco vanille(the better one imo) / oud wood beard oil is a suggestion
>>
>>10646873
The "beard culture" thing doesn't really happen here. My barber is one of the few people I know to actually bother with oil, and he sells it mostly to blue collar coal miners and grandfathers. I just have naturally thick coarse hair and beard oil is convenient to apply. The smell is just a bonus.
>>
File: nu_male.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
nu_male.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>10646867
Sounds like nu male Reddit tier shit
>>
>>10646880
That's a little steep compared to what I usually get, but the quality is presumably better and that's just the kind of scent I've been looking into.
>>
>>10646867
congrats on being keked by the media into thinking you need to oil your beard
>>
>>10646917
Hipster shit aside, my face gets dry and a long lasting perfumed conditioner is nice to have.
>>
>>10646867
The Blades Grim "smolder"

smells like burnt vanilla sugar, better than most of my colognes desu
>>
>>10646924
That went help from your face getting dry
If you live in a dry place you need to moisturize in the morning senpai
>>
>>10646867
I use coconut hair oil fro walmart.works fine.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.