[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help asap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: fuck.jpg (361 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
361 KB, 1920x2560
Sorry if there is currently a hair thread, but I just payed money for this fuck up, and have an important job interview tomorrow, is my best bet to just shave my head to stop me from looking like a jackass? ty lords
>>
I'm sorry anon, there's no hope
>>
you're fucked op. sorry
>>
holy shit lmao, skinhead time
>>
File: fuck1.jpg (435 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
fuck1.jpg
435 KB, 1920x2560
This is no better is it
>>
>>10646533
This looks better than 1st pic but that's not saying much
This thread is hilarious tho
>>
buzz it or slick it back with so much pomade, it lays flat against your fat head
>>
>>10646536
>>10646542
I have thought about kinda attacking the left side but then that will leave me with some shitty mo-hawk fuck up, as my hair is straight as fuck and thinned out so it wont sit down in this 100+ heat that australia is experiencing(my butchered attempt at a conversion)
>>
need a side view to get an idea of the shape of this beast
>>
>>10646462
HOLY FUCK HOW
>>
Buzz is your only savior op
>>
>>10646533
This might be your best bet. try swiping your hair to the left and back.
Post a pic of that
>>
>>10646533
Maybe with more product and instead of fully slicking it back, pushing it a bit to the side might work. How much did you pay for this, though?
>>
>>10646609
$15, as I just asked for a trim, that is australian and probably double what you would pay in usa due to economic shit, not my normal hair dresser
>>
File: fuck2.jpg (568 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
fuck2.jpg
568 KB, 1920x2560
I might be able to get away with this
>>
>>10646623
it just covers most of my scalp at least -_-
>>
>>10646462
looks like they fucked up the buzzed sides too.
what the fuck man, i wouldn't of paid for that shit.
>>
>>10646623
that sits a lot better than a lot of undercuts i see on here desu
just lose the face fat within a year and you will be slayin punani
good luck with the job fampai
>>
GOTDAMN, OP! This is so bad it makes me actually want to help you.

What type of job are you interviewing for, this is important as it should dictate how you present yourself?
>>
>>10646959
An estimating position at a construction company, office kinda job, my suit game is down, this just fucked up, I havent shaved it yet as I dont want to be a skin head over dummer, thinking of just doing the last photo I posted
>>
>>10646623
>>10646982
I reckon don't shave your head, this last pic is okay
>>
>>10646623
lose the chub and u will get laid 4 sure
>>
>>10647176
>>10646646
Been sub 10% bf before, had the shittest personality and didnt get laid, I am the fat guy at parties who picks up with a personaltiy (it helps to hang around with dweebs)
>>
>>10646533
this is significantly better, but if you don't feel comfortable just buzz all down to one

good luck in your interview my man
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.