[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
most fa ways to lose weight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: .jpg (18 KB, 278x320) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
18 KB, 278x320
most fa ways to lose weight?
>>
adderall
>>
>>10643539
Heroin with a side cigi and coffee.
>>
amphetamines
>>
File: file.png (615 KB, 879x1322) Image search: [Google]
file.png
615 KB, 879x1322
>>10643539
exersize and diet
>>
>>10643998
>>10643998

>assisted pullups

surely he's strong enough to do pullups un-assisted. wtf. i'm way less muscular than rick and i can do regular pullups
>>
Anorexia of course
>>
>>10644013
>complaining about the details of a fucking photoshoot
so aspie
>>
>>10644013
i do assisted (by your momma) pullups. wtf. i'm way more muscular than you and no complains wse
>>
>>10643539
If you want to lose weight, you should be looking for the most effective way, not the most "fa" way. Ignore faggots telling you to smoke or do heroin, the key is simply to eat less and move more. Cut down on meal sizes, make an effort to eat healthier foods, and start running.
>>
>>10644013
The heavier you are the harder it is to do pull-ups as the increase in strength in your arms is not proportional to the increase in overall body mass
>>
>>10643539
assisted heroin, the heavier you are the more heroin u need to do therefore the more assist u need
>>
>>10643539

veganism
>>
File: goodfellaspic.jpg (2 MB, 1302x1983) Image search: [Google]
goodfellaspic.jpg
2 MB, 1302x1983
swimming
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.