[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fa/ my uni is having a themed party, the theme is autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: dank autism.png (337 KB, 484x398) Image search: [Google]
dank autism.png
337 KB, 484x398
Hey /fa/ my uni is having a themed party, the theme is autism (pic related). Just wondering if there are any costumes that fit this theme that won't make me look autistic. Pls help
>>
why go? are you autistic or something?
>>
Go in a normal outfit and steal their alcohol 2bh
>>
>>10643485
>Even being thrown by the school
>There being booze.

Found the highschooler.
>>
>>10643490
>
You must go to a pretty shit uni if they don't let you drink at their "parties"
>>
>>10643480
dont go
>>
Go as an early 2000s "internet joke," before epic memes were a thing.
>>
>>10643490
> imblying everyone on this board is an amerifat
>>
>>10643575
Like the dancing baby?
>>
>>10643480
Wear a cheap fedora and a poor fitting trench coat,along with some shitty vidya gayme reference t shirt, with bootcut jeans and the shittiest running shoes money can buy. That way, instead of stealing their booze like>>10643485 sugguested, you can steal steal their snacks. If anyone calls you out on it, just pretend that you were acting in character.

Also, you can add a guy fawkes mask if you're really embarrassed.
>>
>>10643480
I refuse to believe this is real, and require more proofs.
>>
>>10643664
I dunno they keep having autism 5Ks and special autism classes it's getting pretty hyped right now
There'll be autistic yoga in the park by spring 2016
>>
File: 1448255689866.png (210 KB, 424x444) Image search: [Google]
1448255689866.png
210 KB, 424x444
>visor
>3d glasses with lens out
>shuffle dance pants
>video game t shirt
>guy fawkes mask
>walmart runner's
>fingerless gloves
>>
>>10643664
OP here, this is real, the uni allowed students to suggest topics and the on voted highest would be chosen. Turns out dank memes are really popular in 18 - 25 yr old normies.
>>
>>10643690
Jesus I'm white and I officially hate white people
>>
>>10643695
"just kek my shit up"
>>
>>10643690
>>10643695
Watching people make autistic internet references in a real life setting is worth going for. Thinking of just wearing this btw.
>>
>>10643707
Dressing up as Costanza and making the shiggy face with a baseball bat the whole party would be great.
>>
wear pink morph suit senpai
>>
>>10643483
this
i've never go to school parties
>>
>>10643719
Is that you b0ss?
>>
on the top of my head
Shrek
Bane
Costanza
Gorilla Munch
>>
go as duckroll
>>
>>10643480
go as bones

>>10643690
>mfw despite spending an inordinate amount of my life on 4chan, I still manage to have a less autistic attitude towards irl expression of internet memes than normal, well adjusted people

>>10643490
fucking americans
>>
Wear a gorilla mask, a pair of hightop basketball sneakers, one of those walmart t shirts that says "flying monkeys took my homework" or "sister for sale", and top it off with an argyle sock around your dick.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.